Chapter 31

Wattpad is glitchy yesterday it only updated half of the chapter
×××××××

"Oh God Jeremy you dumbhead I-" I jumped in my seat and squeaked when someone banged loudly on the car window.

I looked out to see four men standing there. I rolled down the window and ask them what they want and then let out a sigh of relief when they said they are Jeremy's men.

"Is everything okay?" Jeremy questioned.

"Yeah, your people are here. I will talk to you later, I have to go bye." I replied and was about to hang up when he shouted.

"WAIT, I TOLD YOU ABOUT BREE SO NOW YOU STAY IN THE CAR."

"Sorry Jer no can do." I said and hanged up.

I got out of the car and smiled awkwardly at the four big, bulky men. What embarrassed me was that I have to tilt my neck to look at them because my 5'1 ass was like a dwarf in front of those 6 feet tall giants. I gathered that their names are Matteo, Fabian, Feng and Tony.

"Jeremy told us not to let you go anywhere." Fabian told me.

"Well Jeremy is not here right now so you will not listen to him but me." I replied with confidence. This was the first thing uncle Greg told me, to be confident and never show your fear to these people.

"Kid we don't even know you, so why will we listen to you." Matteo said playing with his lip piercing.

"You will have to because if uncle Greg sees even a single scratch on me he will have your heads." I know the impact it will have if I mention Jeremy's dad name and I was not wrong. They looked at each other with scared expressions.

I was going to tell them to hurry up and come with me when one of theirs phone rang. I wasn't even surprised that it was Jeremy.

The one with mint coloured hair handed me the phone.

"Nyla get in the car right now. This is not a child's play." Jeremy ordered.

"Remember when we watched child's play, you were scared shitlessly at the scenes I was laughing at." I made a terrible wordplay.

Why do you even try at this point? That was cringy.

"I have a reputation for Christ's sake. Stop saying things like that in front of others." He winced.

"Listen to me Jer, you cannot stop me. I am either going in there alone with no weapons or with these 4 nicely built dudes with weapons, your call." I didn't listen to what he has to say and handed over the phone.

After a minute of Matteo listen to whatever Jeremy has to say, he passed me one of the earpieces that connect me, these dudes and Jeremy.

Taking a deep breath and putting on an expressionless face I walked into the club with Fabian and Matteo on either side and Tony and Feng trailing behind.

As I expected the bouncers at the door didn't ask for any ID's they let us all in as soon as they saw these four dudes.

When I first thought of walking in this underground club I thought I will finally get the main character grand entrance like in movies. Hair bouncing, me looking hot and everyone turning to look at me and be in awe and me smirking and winking at the hot, smexy man in the corner.

Sike you thought.

But darn it, everyone was so unfazed and barely anyone acknowledged our presence. Not only that, as soon as I walked in I slightly tripped on my high heels.

Good thing nobody saw you trip.

Wow my luck.

"Geez, why do you'll even wear those." Fabian said frowning at my boots while holding me up so I don't fall. I just glared at him and decided to brush it off.