Chapter 8

Everyone out of here NOW!!" In an instinct every person in the hallway scurried out. Except for laura, aubree and a black haired guy standing next to the prince of jerks.

I took a moment to look at horrified faces of laura and bree but I don't have time to explain it to them.

I turned around to look at the short round figure of a male. Which I realized is our principal.

Well shit.

"You two follow me." He pointed at jerkface amd me.

We started following him so did bree, laura and the other guy.

"I assume I didn't ask you three to tag along." Mr Dorothy our principal said looking pointedly at them. And because of the authority in his voice nobody dared question him. Laura told me that our principal is supportive but really strict.

From the serious look on his face it looks like I am in deep trouble.

Double shit.

I wiped my hands on my thighs to get rid of sweaty palms.

You messed up dude, you messed up big time.

Yeah like I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh well you are welcome.

Its called sarcasm you dumb donkey. Sarcasm.

You know what-

No, you know what. Shut up for once.

Great, just great first day in school and already in principal's office.

Why are you freaking out soo much. Relax. Chill.

How the hell can I chill. I am going in principal's office and so not for good reasons.

People go to principal's office all the time.

Well I don't.

Uhhg... I could seriously strangle this jerk right now.

Some people are such treasures you want to bury them and he is one of them.

From the corner of my eyes I looked at him. He was walking casually like taking a stroll in a park.

We enter Mr dorothy's small yet decent office, while my heart was beating against my ribs.

Over dramatic much.

"Take a seat." Mr Dorothy grumbled.

"So how do you both explain your behaviour, causing a scene in the corridor." He looked intensely between us.

"I believe it's not the first time you are here Mr. Carter and for you miss Henderson it's your first day and already picking fights." My heart sank with his words.

"I am so so sorry sir. I swear it has never happened before. You can look at my records they are totally clean. I have never caused any trouble. I promise it is the first and last time anything like this happens. Please sir." I don't know what I was pleading for but everything that I just said was completely true.

Just after I have completed I heard prince of jerk snicker beside me and I am effing sure he murmured "kissass".

Well even if I do come out to be desperate and cringy I don't give a flying fuck as long as I am out of this situation. Right now my main focus was that he does not call my parents or I am in so deep shit.

You see the reason I have to be a good girl freaking parents. Its not like I have never done anything bad just I have the talent to not get caught.