Chapter 15

^^Outfit of the day
Important note at last.
××××××××××××

If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts. Does that make you strong or weak?

They tell you not to do drugs in HIGHschool.

Why is "W" called double u shouldn't it be called double v.

Toasters are just tanning machine for breads.

Why are buildings called buildings if they are already built?

I was thinking about the things that don't make sense while sipping my coffee.

You know what else doesn't make sense?

What?

Your face. Lol.

Oh hahaha you are so funny.

Well thanks.

Shut up dumbass I was being sarcastic.

But seriously these makes no sense like if you draw creepy pictures does that makes you sketchy??

Why are you even thinking about these things at freaking 7 in the morning.

I have no idea. My train of thoughts was stopped by a-

"Knock knock" a voice which I recognised as Aubrey's said as she knocked on the front door.

"Who's there?" I asked smiling cheekily. While I took the last sip of my coffee and stood up to put it in the sink.

"Luke" she said.

"Luke who?" I questioned moving towards the door.

"Luke through the peephole and find out stupid." She replied and I bet she rolled her eyes.

"Morning bitches." I said as I opened the door to smiling bree and laura.

"Morning" Bree said cheekily while laura mumbled and bury her face in bree's neck as she leans on bree.

"Bad morning ayee" I questioned which got me a shrug from bree and a grunt form laura.

"I do happen to have a packet of starburst." I said coyly. I know she loves them.

The minute I said that laura's head shot up so fast that I am worried she didn't break her neck.

"Gimme gimme GIMME." She said with a creepy smile.

As I was about to go in to fetch her some candies she said "I want the yellow ones." Which made me halt.

"Nope, sorry yellow are mine." I said and she groaned.

"Fine just give me anyone other than that red one." Laura huffed.

We got our candies and left for the school.

××××××××××

God school is so exhausting.

Tell me about it.

Right now I was heading towards the art room. Today we are supposed to meet up with the art club and decide the theme and basic decoration.

I walked into the room to find Mr Jerkface snogging a brunette, as she strangled his lap.

Luckily I don't have to be alone in the room as soon after the others start piling in. Making Jerkface and beautiful brunette pull away.

As Jake starts walking towards us I smirked at him to which he gave me a confused look.