chapter 11

Its Saturday morning a whole week since I came from Canada.

Nothing really happened I am settled nicely at school. Matt is a nice guy to talk to.

Stop blushing he doesn't like you. He is just talking to you so he can research on how God created someone as dumb as you.

Can you ever give me a break.

Uhm let me think about it. No.

Shut up.

So nothing really happened. Whenever mr Jerkface and I see each other we glare at each other. I avoided him after that detention and went to mrs. Smith by myself she said she was really busy and tell what I have to do after a week.

I was making me some scrambled eggs.

More like trying not to burn the house down. This is your third egg don't burn it.

Listen up bitch I was just aiming for perfection.

I think you should go for something not black or stuck to the pan.

I am just going to ignore you.

Yeah like everyone do to your existence.

I feel so bad for myself cause nobody but I myself give me enough shit.

Ting tong! Ting tong!

Ahhh I really need to get that bell changed. I don't know why but ting tong just doesn't sounds right.

Ting tong!

Get the door first dufus.

You are extra mean to me today. But laura and bree were coming over later who could this be.

I opened the door and screamed "Oh my god. What are you guys doing here??"

"I came to see my beautiful princess." My uncle said.

My uncle and aunt live in New York which is just an hour ride away from Hanford. I hugged my uncle and aunt.

"And where is my baby boo" I cooed when a small figure hugged my foot.

"I missed you Ny" tianna my uncle and aunt's daughter my lil sister mumbled.

I picked her up twirled her around taking her into a tight hug "I missed you too my munchkin." I gushed.

"Now move it I need bathroom lady." My uncle said rushing inside the house.

"How are you sweetie its been so long since we last met." My aunt said as I shut the door. Tia rested her head on my shoulder as we walked inside.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Shit my eggs I left the gas on." my eyes widen.

Aunt Carol runs to the kitchen turning the stove off and taking the pan off the stove.

And it will be coming in 1.2.3...here we go.

She turned around giving me an exasperated look "Seriously. How can Merrisa think about letting you stay alone." She looks down shaking her head.

"How many eggs have you burned already." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh come on they are hard to make,you know I can make pretty good mac n cheese, pasta, burrito, mash potatoes and pancakes." I stated while tianna giggled on my shoulder.

"Garrett come here I am not leaving Nyla alone, she is coming with us." Aunt carol called out.

"Oh leave her alone my princess would have to learn one day or other how not to be chaotic and messy, better start early." He shrugged.