Chapter 7

Bree grabbed my hand and whispered.

"Everything is fine. It's okay. No need to overthink anything."

We walk to the office with questioning and judgy eyes following us.

You know there's a probability they aren't even looking at you?

Yeah ,well guess what? this will be the first and last time I'll ever want to agree with you.

We push open the office doors and saw a lady in her thirties , probably , I'm crap at guessing. So who knows.

She looks up from her glasses which are sitting really low at her nose, I already kinda don't like her.

That is so judgy of you.

I know, and I don't care.

Hypocrite.

No she really do give those vibes.

"Hey...I..ermm..ahem."I cleared my throat which for some reason gave me her full attention.

Great, is this lady stupid? how am I supposed to speak when she looking at me like she wants nothing but to throw me out of here?

Like everyone else she also doesn't want you around. Nothing new.

Ouch, that was harsh. Sometimes I want to punch you soo bad.

"Right..ugh..I'm new."I managed to get that out.

Awkward.

Help me out here a bit rather than being a bitch and giving your special comments.

Ugh.. I am new. Nice going. That is suppose to automatically explain her everything.

Stop being mean. She is office lady she is suppose to be kind, sweet and understanding.

As I was busy burying myself six feet under the ground in a hole of embarrassment I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look back to see Bree trying to be sympathetic but obviously the fact that her face looked like she wants to laugh real hard doesn't quite let her achieve that.

I don't blame you buddy.

She nodded at me and did the talking, because obviously I wasn't really going anywhere with it.

The judgy lady gave us the schedule and the locker number, Bree takes them and we leave the office.

Note to self, work on your social skills you really really need help in that field.

Tell me something new.

Stop annoying me.

××××××××

The classes went by nicely. All the teachers are supportive. Everything is smooth nothing went out of hand.

It was lunch break now and I am pretty much calm and composed by now.