Chapter 12

EARLY UPDATE!!!!!!
×××××××××

Nyla what is going on." She whispered with threatening eyes.

Mrs Henderson?" Jerkface said. Huh? How do he know her.

"Good good morning sir." aunt carol said. Wow I have never seen her so nervous she is the confident type.

Sir?

"Sir? Seriously how many times have I asked you not to." He said with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

What is going on.

"You did called me Mrs.Henderson" aunt carol said.

"My bad, my bad." He said laughing. Is he bipolar or something??

"This is my niece Nyla." Aunt introduced me.

He ignored me. Not even giving me a single glance as aunt introduced me.

"Well you have given the papers you can go now, enjoy your weekend." Jerkface smiled and went away.

The eff just happened.

My aunt glared at me and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the building.

"Care to explain why you just nearly made me jobless." she said wide eyed.

So it turns out Mr Jerkface is my aunt's boss. Well not really the boss he is the son of the owner, he just manages the New York branch.

Now I see why he got that buggati.

"But he is just in highschool how can he manage the whole company." I asked confused.

"His father wants him to learn as early as possible. The thing that kid has to get involved with." She said gloomily.

"What to you mean." I asked confused.

Her eyes widens for a second "Nothing, by the way what was that all about." She asked folding her arms and raising her eyebrows at me.

Uh oh.

"Uh nothing just that we go to same highschool so we were talking casually." I shrugged. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Doesn't look like you two were talking casually when I came, you were standing pretty close." She elbowed me in the side smirking.

I was saved from telling her about the differences between jerk and I when her phone go off.

"Tianna is sulking she wants to go to the amusement park, hurry." aunt Carol said as we walked to where her car is parked.

You better get munchkin a big ice cream she saved you.

I smiled I love my cupcake she is the most adorable human ever. I call her my different names cause she loves it like cupcake, munchkin, baby boo, muffin, my sunshine, chubby cheeks, babygirl.

Although I don't like them a lot but I would do anything to see her smile.

The day went by just perr-fect I was smiling or laughing the whole time. I love spending time with my uncle, aunt and tia.

××××××××

So its monday now, uncle and aunt went back in the morning.

I was right now getting out of my AP maths class and going to the cafeteria. Just as I was about to round the corner to get to my locker I was dragged back to a empty classroom.

"Don't you dare scream" a raspy voice whispered in my ear, hot breath fanning my neck.

Stumbling I turned around to see it is infact Mr Jerkface.