Chapter 13

^^Theo
Warning -:
This chapter might be triggering for some people. Please read carefully. Love you all ❤❤
×××××××

So its been a while since I became coordinator of the annual event. I took the responsibility very seriously but apparently someone else doesn't.

Mr Jerkface doesn't really help with anything and half of the time don't even show up when we have to discuss things with Mrs. Smith. Its been a week now and I ain't letting him take the credit if he won't work.

Right now I am lazing around in my balcony its sunday evening and I really want to complete this book that I started, don't really get time to read on weekdays because of homework.

But I was too irritated right now to read. Its that time of the month.

It hurts, it hurts everywhere.

I know but I can't do anything that would reduce it. Those medicines never work on my body.

Chocolates, candies, ice cream, pringles????

Its been two weeks from my last grocery shopping, I ran out of everything.

But I want skittles.

You can't have them right now.

BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Its seven in the evening. Its dark and my back hurts.

Please pretty please.

Ugh, fine. I grabbed my phone amd searched for a nearby store apart from Walmart, can't go there anymore now can I.

Damn that Jerkface.

With the help of Google map I found a pretty good local store. Got myself a whole lot of things and now was struggling to get it home.

In the struggle of not dropping the grocery my dumb self took a wrong turn. As I was following the rerouted path that Google showed I noticed that it was awfully quiet street.

I don't like this. I have a bad feeling.

Don't say it like that. You are freaking me out.

Fine. But don't you dare go in any of the creepy looking house. That's how people get themselves possessed in horror movies.

I am not that dumb.

You sure about that sweety.

As I was walking I made sure to keep my senses on full alert. Two minutes on that street and I heard footsteps from behind. SHIT.

That's it say bye to the world. You managed to get yourself killed on a shady street.

I am not dead bitch shut up.

Not for long tho.

I sped up my pace while trying to calm my nerves. I took a turn and look back to see if the person was still following me. He is and he came right at me.

He pushed me to the side trying to get hold of my hands. I dropped the bags and try to push him away. He dragged me till my back hit the sidewall.

"GET AWAY" I said struggling to get out of the hold.

"Not before I fuck you bitch." He said with a sinister laugh. His breath reek of alcohol.

My breath hitched at his words. My mind starts shutting down, fear creeping in. I continue to fight him but he is strong.

"HELP!" I shouted.

"Stop resisting bitch" he growled inching his face closer. I slapped him but that was a bad move. In an instant he smash the bottle in his hand on the wall and bring the broken corner near my face.