Chapter 5

Since you people are awesome blossom and reading my book its a DOUBLE UPDATE yayyyyy!!!!
×××××××××

"Oh god you have one heck of a brother" I laughed looking at two awesome brother sister sitting before me.

"I know right."Hayley said laughing along with me.

So, we've been sitting in this small yet classy restaurant for the past hour and honestly? I don't get it, like how can a place like this, not so big and all, can be this expensive?

I'm gonna have to make a mental note to never come back in here.

"Anyways, so you said that you moved here recently from Canada right?" Liam asked sobering up from a joke he just told us. He is hilarious.

Cute. funny. Polite. Charming. Are you sure its not one of your daydream again.

"Yeah, right." I replied ignoring my nosey ass inner self.

"So what school have you decided to join?"

Ohh shit, I almost forgot that I don't have a fairytale like life where I will be in the house all day, go shopping once in a while, meet a cute boy, fall in love, get married and die happily, I do have a school to go.

Before I could say something I saw liam on the phone. He took out his wallet and was ready to get up.

"Oh no no we didn't. We just stuck in traffic....I know its important for you. Okay see you bye." He said in a haste.

"It was mom we forgot about the event." he said to haeley and quickly getting up from his chair.

"Oh frack." she cursed getting up too.

"Hey language" liam scolded trying to act brotherly. Oh yes trying because despite the short interaction I have gathered that he is very close and friendly with his sister.

"Oh shush I just said frack" haeley retorted.

I quickly pull out money from my purse, picked up Liam's money from the table and shoved it in his hand.

He was momentarily startled but then cracked up.

"You forgot but I said that come with us for lunch that means I am paying love not you." He said smiling.

Jesus love sounds so smooth when he says.

Aww he is so cute.

I know right.

"But -" he cut me off.

"Ba ba ba, no buts that's it. I am paying end of discussion."

Damn he is dominating.

He quickly called the waiter to take the bill away.

"Sorry, we have to leave in a hurry. Our mom likes to be pretty punctual." He said sheepishly.

"Oh, it's okay no worries." I said while we pile out of the restaurant.

Their car pulls up in front of us.

Haeley hugged me taking me by surprise. I smiled and hugged her back.

What was more intriguing was that liam also pulled me in a short hug.

I was frozen.

I soon realized that it was rude and I hugged him back.

Before I could formulate anything they were getting inside the car.

Haeley waved at me and I waved her back and they took off.

HOLY FREAKING SHIT

He has a muscular back. I felt his muscles clenching when I hugged him and I could sense his abs.

Yes, people yes he has abs, he is cute, he is sweet. He exists.

There was a splitting grin on my face as I walk towards the way I came from. Eventually taking the help of google map I navigated back home.

×××××××××××××

I spent the rest of the day sprawled out on the couch and browsing through Netflix and tv.

It was 7 o'clock when I felt hungry. I made myself some mac n cheese and again plop down on the couch.

I had been going through different scenarios in my head how tomorrow will unfold. First day at school in a new place. It's a closely-knit small town so almost everyone knows everyone here and I am the new girl sounds like a cliché novel.

But Nah I know better than that. That shit only happen in fairytales and mine ain't one. How can it be I have not even once like ever have been asked out on a date and it wasn't like people don't know me being friends with Jeremy do not allow that.

How I wish my life was like this eat, sleep and repeat.

The thought suddenly scratched the memories. Once when I said the same thing Jeremy made me do half hour work out for two weeks. As he thought that I was becoming too lazy for my own good.

A lone tear fell down my cheek I miss him. The worst thing about leaving Canada was being away from cassidie and Jeremy.

I picked up my phone and called him but it went to voicemail. I sighed. I have to deal with his drama queen tantrums again.

My phone rang and immediately I brighten up, he called.

I leaned and grabbed my phone from the table. I sighed its not him. It's mum.

"Hi mom"

"Hello, sweety. Sorry I couldn't talk to you yesterday. So, whatcha doin."

I crackled at the way she said her last words.

She isn't dying why would it be her last words.

Wait..what?? Why would you say that. I didn't mean like that. I was referring to the last words as in last words of the sentence.

Not my fault, that's on your poor choice of words.

Seriously if someone hears this they would be like " what is going on in this kids brain".

Snapping out of it I said, "Nothing mom was just watching TVD."

"You and your obsession with vampire diaries. Come on grow up." I know her too well to know that she must be shaking her head with a disappointed smile.

"Tell me about what you did 3 days." She squeaked excitedly.

"Well, first I have to clean the mess that you bought me as a house." I said sarcastically.

"I must or must not have left out that little bit of detail." She said sheepishly.

"It's okay mom. Then I went out for some food and grocery shopping." I paused as I remember how amazing my grocery shopping was.

"And...." She pressed me further. I contemplate whether to tell her or not that I just got banned from Walmart for 3 months. But then thought it's better not to tell her. She worries about even small things. Also I don't want to dwell on the reason or should I say the person behind it.

"And nothing just hanged out with Laura." She then told me about her day.

I then talked to dad. He asked me if I landed safe and is everything okay. Dad and I are not very close. He had always been very close with my sister but that is not the case with us. We rarely talk.

My sister is the perfect daughter. She is currently doing her graduation at Brown university. You see ivy league and I am suppose to get into one myself.

My mom is very excited for my first day at a new school tomorrow.

But I am a bit paranoid about it.

××××××××××××

Hope you all liked the chapter.
I know its not that interesting its just a filler chapter. But WAIT WAIT!!! there is one more so SCROLL!!