Chapter 22

The few days after the big incident were calm and quiet. Every day was the same: waking up, going to school, coming back, procrastinating, doing homework, more procrastinating, going to sleep and the other day repeat.

I closed my locker and turn around to see Laura and Bree still bantering on something, which I didn't care to listen. I looked around the hallway to see some familiar faces, when someone, with a bandaged hand and cut lip, caught my attention.

He looked at me and turned around walking away. I leaned back on my locker folding my arms.

The someone in question here is Mr Jerkface who had gone back to his initial phase and is ignoring me and the girls. George too hasn't talked to us from last Friday, they don't even sit with us in lunch now.

It's not like I care.

××××××××

The bell rang and I quickly picked up my things, hurrying out to the theatre room. The event is nearing and my tension is increasing because there is too much work, and I have to do it all by myself. From four days Mr Jerkface is back at it, not showing up to any meetups or helping a single bit. I took deep breaths to calm myself and not go strangle him.

I pushed open the theatre door expecting the drama club to be here by now, but what I saw I wish I could erase it from my memory.

In one of the theatre seat sat the demon with his succubus. More like the succubus on the demon's lap, sucking each other's face and half-naked.

The sound of the door opening wasn't enough to snap them out of it. I coughed loudly, deliberately pulling and pushing the door back again so it hit the wall with a loud sound.

Seeing me the succubus, I mean she-devil aka Natalie scrambled to pick up her top from the ground and put it on. I avoided her glaring eyes and looked at the floor.

"Bitch has to always ruin everything." She huffed. Her voice bouncing off the walls of empty theatre making her subtle comment not so subtle.

I looked up to see her giving me the evil eye, which I ignored and rolled my eyes. Mr Jerkface on the other hand looks unfazed still sitting there without any expression on his face.

Natalie the pea-brained nugget strut towards me.

Why are you calling her mean names?

Because she called me a bitch more than once also when I was being nice to her she was the one giving me attitude.

"Forget it, you are never going to get him. You are way out of his league and also he wants me not you. Now run, go whine to your two ugly friends how you will never get Jake because you can never be as pretty as me." Natalie said adding an overly fake laugh in the end.

"Okay honey listen up firstly my two friends are beautiful as hell and YOU will never be even one percent of that. Secondly, how many times do I have to tell you to keep your man hoe to yourself I don't want him." I snapped.

"Whatever, you just jealous." She rolled her eyes.

"Sure I am. You have no idea how desperately I want that human full of STDs." I batted my eyelashes at her.

She just whines and stomps out. Jerkface also tried to sidestep and escape but I grabbed his elbow pulling him back.

"Not so easy mister, sit your ass down we are meeting up with drama club in two minutes." I said with a straight face.

"Correction you are I am not." He grabbed my arm and peeled it off his elbow.

"Yes you are. Do you have any idea how much work is left? I have had enough of your drama queen tantrums for four days now back to work." I folded my arms and gave him a stern look.