Chapter 23

Sorry for the long chapter.
×××××××

"Why are schools in the morning." Laura whined while dragging her feet.

"Yeah, explain to me what makes them believe I would like to wake up that too at 7 in the morning to study." I replied.

Bree hummed in response as we three walk to school.

"Guys if Voldemort is a dark lord why is he pale?" Bree questioned looking confused.

"Oh my God bree you can't just ask people why they are pale." Laura gasped quoting mean girls.

I chuckled because I know what was coming now. It is like an unspoken rule between us if one of us ask or say a weird thing the other two start too.

"Okay but tell me one thing why does Jesus spelled backwards sound like sausage?" I asked and they both went in deep thoughts probably trying to spell Jesus backwards in their mind.

"No, no she got a point." Bree exclaimed.

"Whoever snuck the s in 'fast food' was a clever person." Laura said earning ooh's.

"Well girls rest your genius brains we are entering in dumb people territory." Laura said as we walk inside the school and pass Natalie and her posse. I snickered at what Laura said earning a glaring from Natalie.

"What are you laughing about hobo, your pathetic clothes?" Natalie giggled.

"Yeah says you." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Please I am a doll." She smirked flipping her hairs. From the corner of my eye, I could see Laura and Bree rolling their eyes.

"Yeah but so was Chucky." I retorted.

"Bitch what did you just call me?" She gasped.

"Don't be ashamed of who you are. That's your parent's job." I replied.

"Nat, let's go she is not that important. We should be talking to that new handsome guy." One of the girls behind her said.

"I will deal with you later." She gritted.

"Woah, almost gave a shit." I said putting my hand on my chest and she stomped away mumbling, "bitch". I feel a little guilty for calling her names and being mean.

Nah she deserves it. If not for you than for all other people she is mean to.

"Forget about her. It is not her fault she was born without a brain." Laura said patting my back. She is a bit salty after I told her about my yesterday's encounter with Natalie.

"Anyways, are you two done with the five sheet essay due tomorrow?" Bree asked changing the topic as we walk towards our locker.

"I am almost done. Just had to go through it once to check of everything is prop-" I stopped talking as I saw the person standing near my locker.

"Sweet baby Jesus am I imagining things or is it real." I gasped and then squeaked.

"Get out of my way!" I shouted at the boy who won't move and then I ran, dodging people in the hallway.

I screamed before jumping up and launching into his arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. He caught me effortlessly as I cling to him like a monkey.

"Oh God I cannot believe this. I missed you, I missed you so much. Please tell me this is real. Never stay away from me ever again or I will kill you." I said sobbing into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey I am here now Ny, stop crying. You know I hate it when you cry." He said softly rubbing my hairs.

"I love you Jer." I mumbled into his neck.