Chapter 20

^^today's outfit
××××××××

When you have been single all your life you tend to create a special bond with yourself and love yourself. No doubt there are many occasions you desperately want to be in a relationship. And when finally you do, you realise no more all day me time, you are supposed to give all your free time to the other person.

It has been two days since Matt asked me out and it is friday today. For the last two days he has been texting me a lot. I mean A LOT. To be honest I have gotten a bit irritated by it.

But he likes you.

Why else do you think I text back?

And right now I am mopping and mad at myself because I just realised that I did say yes to the date but I have no feelings at all for him. At first I thought that I like him but then it hit me I don't, I just like the idea of liking someone and being with them.

But I also don't want to cancel on him. Why does it have to be so freaking difficult? Relationships are just too much work.

I hate myself I am leading him on but I could not say no now, he would be sad and I cannot make anyone sad. I will tell him that I don't feel for him after the date. Also who knows maybe after spending time with him on this date I will develop feelings for him.

"You haven't even washed your face yet." Laura said giving me a serious look while leaning on the doorframe.

I groaned and fall back on my bed, burying my face into a pillow.

"Get up you lazy bum Matt will be here in an hour." Bree pulled me up from my bed almost dislocating my shoulder and pushing me in the bathroom.

"Here take the dress, come fast and we will do your makeup." Laura tossed me one of the three good dress that I own and I get to my business.

I don't understand why people take around 3 hours to get ready its just half an hour work max.

It took me two minutes to change but I didn't go out yet. No, instead after putting on my clothes I posed in front of the mirror and then started sexy dancing.

I am judging you.

What? it is not every day that I wear a dress.

I was stopped from gushing over my body and how fabulous I look from a knock.

"Are you washing face or taking a whole effing bath? Its been 10 minutes." Bree said from the other side of the door. Oops, what can I say you lose track of time when you appreciate your beauty.

So losing track of time shouldn't be a problem for you.

Bitch shut up.

You know it. I know it. Your mama knows it. Obama knows it. Unicorns know. Universe knows it. You ain't pretty.

I hate you.

Nah.

I do.

I don't take it so right back at you.

You don't take what? What are you talking about you do talk some shit-

"Jesus Christ did you die in there." Bree banged on the door.

"Chill woman geez." I snapped back walking into the room.

"Sit" they both pushed me on the bed.

"We got a mess of hair and your makeup to deal with, in an hour." Bree huffed.

"I can do my makeup." I said and they raised their eyebrows.

"Have you ever put on any real makeup." Laura narrowed her eyes at me.