Fifteen

ROMAN'S POV

I walked toward the underground bunker as my head ached. I didn't like the fact that I left Blake alone with my father. I knew he wouldn't hurt her. He wasn't as evil as me, but I felt like Blake wouldn't hold the lie I told.

Saying she was my fiancé gave her a place here with no questions ask. If people knew I brought her here for protection from Luis and that she's his daughter, they'd assume she was a traitor and threat.

I know my mother will make a big deal out of it once she hears the news.

But if we do go through with the wedding, I can take everything Luis owns. Every. Single. Thing. And I was looking forward to it. Seeing him fail was sweet revenge for me.

I walked inside the bunker to see Colton and Kade against the tables that held all the security cameras.

Kade was my hitman and part of security. If I needed him to get rid of someone, he'd be the first one I'd send out.

"Sup boss man." Kade smiled as he was drinking beer.

"Drinking beer this early?" I smirked at him.

"Rough night, the wife was mad about me going on a mission last night." He responded shaking his head. "She knows what I do for a living, just taking her time to adjust to it."

"That makes me feel better about being single." Colton laughed.

That's the main reason I didn't want to be tied down to anyone. I wanted to stay out late, do what I wanted without anybody drowning down my ear asking where I am.

"She'll get over it." I said as I remembered why I came in here in the first place. "What did you guys want?"

They both looked at each other confused.

"Nothing, why? We're just making sure the cameras are intact. Our daily walk around." Colton responded.

"That asshole." I mumbled.

My dad just wanted to get her alone. But why. What is he up to?

"Wassup?" Colton asked.

"Nothing. Don't be late for tonight's meeting." I walked out.

I had no idea what he could've wanted with her. Or what he wanted to say to her. I quickly walked back to the house.

"Roman."

Fuck. I turned to see Verona. I don't have time for this. Not right now. I ignored her and kept walking.

"Could you wait for just a moment!" She ran after me. She stopped in front of me crossing her arms. "Where have you been lately? I've been asking Nora, but she kept telling me to mind my business."

Typical Nora. "It doesn't concern you."

"It does." She walked around me seductively. "I missed you. well, the time we've spent together. You remember the late nights we'd sneak off to hotels." She giggled.

Yeah, because I didn't want to be seen here with her. She was wild. The only reason she stays here is because her father is apart of my empire for shipping off my weapons. If he wasn't so good to me, she'd be out in a heartbeat.