Five

BLAKE'S POV

As he touched my body, I relaxed. The way his hands explored my body made me want him to touch me in more depth.

I never let men touch me while I'm giving them dances, but for him I allowed it. And I didn't understand why. I didn't know this man, I didn't know what he was capable of. But I knew he was a dangerous man by the way people looked at him. He had bodyguards for god's sake and threatened Geraldo with ease.

"Nothing." I responded to his tease as I stood up.

My cheeks felt hot. I didn't know if it was from me being nervous, embarrassed or afraid that I truly didn't know what I was getting myself into.

He slouched himself into the chair, spreading his legs further. "If you want more, just say the word princess." He looked me up and down, licking his lips.

Princess.

The way he said that made butterflies form in my stomach. No, he's teasing me. Men like him only want one thing.

I shifted from one foot to the other acting like I didn't hear what he said. I cleared my throat. "Excuse me?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me." He stood, walking me into the wall.

"Roman." I warned, his name cursing off my lips like poison.

He was so close to me, his lips almost touching mine.

"What's wrong princess?"

"We can't be doing this."

"And why not." He purposely kissed my neck.

"You're my boss, it's unprofessional." I shivered, annoyed at myself for feeling pleasure from his touch.

His lips and body were so close to mine. His lips were so thick and plump. I wanted him to kiss me. No. What am I thinking? I don't do these kinds of things. Why am I acting rebellious for him? I don't do these kinds of things. I kept repeating in my head. I'd do my private dances, get my money and leave. It's the pleasure taking over me.

"And I won't be your boss for long."

"Roman..." I sighed.

He started licking his lips. "You're so difficult." He shook his head backing away. "But I will break you and have you begging to fuck me."

I blinked my eyes at his words in shock. Did he really just say that to me. I didn't know what to say. Nobody has ever said such words to me.

"I'll see you later princess." He smirked as he walked out the room.

I laid back onto wall as I took deep breaths. What the hell just happened.

~~~~~~~~~

"So, you mean to tell me, he backed you into a wall and you didn't even do anything?" Rae questioned as we were changing in the dressing room.

Here we go again with her questions. I shouldn't have said anything to her about it. But she's my best friend and I trusted her with the events that happen in my life.