Six

ROMAN'S POV

"Do you have my guns." Jack questioned as he looked at my men beside me as if they we're going to attack him.

"They won't bite." I chuckled. "I have your guns, when have I ever disappointed you?"

Jack wasn't a first-time buyer. I always sold him guns and he always paid me good amounts of money for them.

He handed me a duffle bag, which I knew contained my money. I gave him a nod saying, 'thanks for doing business with you' And started making my way toward my car.

"I heard Luis was in town." He spoke.

I stopped midway, turning to stare at him. It was hard to mask my anger.

"What do you know about Luis?"

"Come on, everyone knows what Luis did to you. It's known. It's talked about." He softly smiled but it soon faded as he seen my face. "Look, nobody knows where Luis is, hell or what he even looks like." He came over putting his hand on my shoulder. "You just have to forget and forgive son." He smiled.

I shook my head. He never stepped out of his boundaries with me like he is tonight. Everyone knew their place with me, but I guess he needed to be reminded a bit more of what his was. People knew not to cross or disrespect me. He was going to be sorry for opening that mouth of his.

I quickly grabbed his hand off my shoulder twisting his arm backward till I heard a pop. His men raised their weapons, but he waved them down. As he should. I smirked. He knew what I was capable of, if his men would've fired, that would have been the end of his little empire.

I got close to his ear, "You don't know shit about Luis like I do. Don't ever touch me like that again, if you do, I'll break your fucking arm next time." I let him go aggressively as he shook it off walking back to his men, acting like I didn't just dislocate his shoulder.

He cleared his throat but still looked disoriented. "Nice doing business with you Mr. Ferrari."

I nodded at my men to grab the duffle bag that fell, and headed back to my car.

~~~~

Planning on what I was going to do when I found Luis was a long list of things. Mainly torture. I wanted him to die slowly and take over his empire. Make him feel the pain I felt after my brother's death.

I was sitting in Geraldo's office waiting for him to speak. He looked beaten up. Like someone ran him over, not once but twice. His face was cherry red, and his eyes were swollen. He limped around to his chair behind his desk.

"You look like shit."

"I know." He softly chuckled sitting down. "So, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Don't play dumb." I warned. "You said you knew information about Luis, so spill."

He held his hands up in surrender. "Not a man for small talk before a heavy conversation." He joked.

I stared at him. I didn't have time for games.

"Okay guess not." He sat up straight.

"So, what do you know about him that I possibly wouldn't?" I questioned.

He leaned back into his chair tossing around a pen. "You know, I hire all my workers for a reason. Either they have a nice ass, body, or face." He paused as I looked at him with annoyance.

"What does this have to do with Luis." I asked impatiently. He was now wasting my time. I didn't need a story or lesson. I just needed to know what he knew and use it to my advantage.

"When I first opened my club. I opened it for a reason. You could say for intel. To keep an eye on people."

"What do you mean?"

He leaned forward. "I did some research on Luis. You weren't the only one he fucked over and killed someone you loved." He sighed. "I had men get close to him for intel, but he's just too smart. He's killed every single one of them. The only intel I got was who his business partners were."

He slid me a vanilla folder as I instantly grabbed it scanning through all the information. Some people I sold weapons to we're dealing with this bastard.

"Some of the people I trusted are trading with the enemy." I groaned.

Geraldo nodded. "Any updates on the guy who shot me?" He asked awkwardly.

I shook my head. "Not yet, whoever shot you was a professional. They left no trace, no bullets were left behind. Everything was clean. You sure nobody put a target on your back?"

"Besides you." He chuckled. "Or wait." He rubbed his hand across his chin.

I raised a brow at him. "What is it."

"Michael Purina. I did some business with him a while back. I owed him a couple thousands." He grabbed the vanilla folder flipping a page. He looked like he was onto something. "Here." He pointed to the picture of Michael.

He was pale. His face looked like it needed a trim and his eyes hanged low.

"Damnit." He whispered under his breath. "Why didn't I put the pieces together sooner."

It made sense. Geraldo was doing business with the enemy the entire time and had no clue. And he didn't pay them back, something he's known for not doing. Of course there was a hit out on him.

I grabbed the folder and stood up. "I'll continue to look for Michael and look after your business."

"There's one more thing." He spoke. "When I told you about the people I hire in my club."

"Yeah, what about them?"

"I looked into Luis's family. It was the first thing I did after he killed my wife. It was hard to find anything about them, but I finally did after years of searching. I was going to go after his wife too and kill her, but she died a couple years ago."

"Okay and?" I said impatiently, shifting my feet.

"I found something better." He smiled. "His daughter. I've been watching her ever since she got out of college. She struggled bad. In debt, no way to pay it back. But I finally contacted her and offered her the job at my club. She didn't turn it down, she needed the money. It was a way I could watch her and make sure she wasn't a threat and probably use her against him. But she was useless." He shook his head. "She was no help to me. On her emergency contact list, she had nobody written down. No parents, no friends, no family, no nothing."

"Who is his daughter?" I questioned, eager to know.

"Blake."