Thirteen

BLAKE'S POV

The sun beamed on my face as I turned over on my back. I was in the softest bed ever. My body relaxed into the silky sheets as my head rested on the smoothest pillow.

A door closed to my right as I noticed Roman with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked around realizing I was in his room. His dark, depressing, gloomy room. His curtains were opened revealing a row of houses, buildings, and a thick black gate surrounded it all. Roman's home sat on top of a hill, towering down on everything else. The view of it all was amazing. Snow slowly fell on the ground. I see some people walking the streets. It looked like a kingdom you'd see in the movies, it was beautiful, and I wanted to explore it. Is this what Dr. Krue meant by empire. Wow.

"You're up." He said as he dried his hair off with another towel.

"Yeah." I bit my lip at his appearance. His tattoos were more appealing on his dripping wet body and his muscles appeared more defined than before. He looked even sexier with his wet curly hair dripped over his forehead.

I needed to shower desperately. I felt gross and needed to get out of this lingerie.

"Is there a way I could shower?" I asked sitting up, still admiring his gorgeous body.

He walked into his closet and threw me a pair of clothes. Rude. It was some of his sweatpants and a hoodie. I guess I wasn't going to wear any panties or bra underneath. I knew his clothes were probably going to be huge on me.

"Thanks." I mumbled running a finger through my still matted up hair.

I did still need to thank him for saving my life and about his doctor. Also, about when I'm going to be able to go home. It was a lot of things we needed to talk about.

I was traumatized from last night. I thought I had the guts to kill a man who did me wrong, but I just couldn't. Roman shot him without hesitation. I honestly don't know if I should be afraid of him or not. I should be, he killed a man without a blink.

I took a deep breath. Fuck. Rae. She's probably worried sick about me.

"Is there a way I could talk to Rae? She's probably worried sick about me." I sat up, moving to the edge of the bed.

"She's been updated. And your phone is on the nightstand. I made one of my men collect it." He spoke smoothly.

I stared at in him in shock. He made sure Rae knew I was okay? This man. It was hard to believe a person with his kind of ego would even care to do that.

"Thank you. Seriously thank you for everything you've done for me." I smiled as I stared at him through the mirror.

His beautiful green eyes met mine as he gave me a nod. He then stepped closer to me, towering over me as our bodies touched. "You can't leave." He whispered. "You know that, right?"

I thought there could be a chance I could leave. But with my father coming after me, I knew I had no chance on my own. I know Roman can protect me. Even though I don't agree with the things he does. I still couldn't grasp the fact my father is after me, trying to kill me. I shivered and forced my tears back in.

I nodded slowly.

"Good." He ran his fingertips down my cheek. "Don't forget my promise though."