One

Thank you for clicking on my story! This is my very first story, so expect errors and some things not to make sense. But I promise you it'll be worth your time :)

Thanks for understanding!

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be transmitted or reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission from the author. However, I the author don't own the rights to the images on the book cover and throughout the book. All rights go to the rightful owner.

Mature and violent content!!!

You've been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I worked my body against the cold, silver pole as Rae my dance partner was behind me swaying her hips to the music. We're what people call the, 'dynamic duo'. I looked around grinning as I heard people screaming our names.

"Damn look at Rae and Blake work." Was yelled through the crowd.

Playbunnies den was the most packed today, mainly because it was a Friday night and the most packed night out of the week. The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and the money was being thrown.

I didn't hate this job, but it's not what I wish I was doing right now. Being a lawyer was my future, but things didn't go as planned, as you can see.

I continued my seductive dance as men and women threw money, filling the stage.

~~~

"You were hot out there." Rae squealed as she threw the money we made into the air.

"Not as hot at you." I winked with a laugh wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Rae and I were roommates. She was the best, crazy, red headed friend a girl could have. Ever since I started working here we instantly connected.

"Ah, my favorite ladies." Geraldo, our boss spoke making his way into our dressing room.

"What are you doing in here!?" Rae groaned as she looked at him in disgust.

Geraldo was a 40-year-old man, nearly 200 pounds, tall, dark brown hair and a beard that hasn't been shaved in months.

"Hey, hey, I'm not interested." He looked at her with an eye roll that made everyone in the room laugh. Rae and Geraldo have an interesting relationship. They flirt whenever they think someone isn't watching, but everyone knew they were sleeping together but she always denied it, never him.

Geraldo put his hands together, bringing them to his chest as he started speaking, "Well, you know how we're short staffed, but being open 24 hours on Friday's is how we bring the money in!" He paused looking around, "I need someone to work the bar tonight."

"Come on, we all just worked a 8-hour shift." May, the new girl whined.

"Yeah, no thanks." Rae responded closing her locker.

I mean I wouldn't mind working the bar. I've done it plenty of times. Plus, I wanted to save more money to move into my own place and pay off my debt from law school.

After a long silence I spoke, "I'll do it."

Everyone looked at me as if there was a ghost in the room. We've always worked up to 8–12-hour shifts. And I was accepting another 8 hours, but I knew the money would be good, so I don't mind.

"Ah, I knew I could count on you." Geraldo smiled as he came closer to me. "You'll always be my favorite." He whispered in my ear.

I gave him an awkward smile as I felt uncomfortable.