Eighteen

ROMAN'S POV
WARNING: Sexual content

I actually enjoyed watching Blake beat Verona's ass, more than I was supposed to. Someone had to put her in her place. I knew I was going to get a whole lot of complaints from her father tomorrow, but I could care less.

Blake had good technique with each punch she threw. I could work with her more and teach her a few more things. I can't stop her from being my lawyer, so it's only right to train her for what she's going to expect being apart of my defense team.

I was pulling her into the house, straight to my bedroom. She was teasing me, but little did she know I was about to destroy her. Her body was completely mine tonight.

We entered my room as I instantly pushed her on the bed. "Lay on your stomach." I demanded as she instantly obeyed.

I pulled off my jacket and button up, throwing it to the side as I slowly approached her. Her ass was in the air, and she had the sexiest arch in her back. Damn this girl did know how to tease me.

I stood directly behind her as I kissed on her neck and gripped on her ass. I stood over her as I admired her. I gave a hard smack to her ass. "Punishment." I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered but covered it with a moan. "Again." She whispered. Damn, did I just smack the freak out of her. But I listened and did it again until she fell from her arch. I flipped her onto her back as I spread her legs open. I didn't want to waste any more time. I pulled her pants down, revealing her new black panties. Next, I reached for her hoodie, sliding it over her head.

She had no bra on, which I liked. Her breast made me bite my lip extra hard. They were full and the perfect size for my mouth. I sucked on one as I massaged the other with my thumb. She moaned instantly as I started a rotation of sucking and licking.

I continued sucking as I ran my hand down her thigh making it to her sensitive spot. I softly started rubbing her clit. I could feel her wetness rising. I was surprised she was letting me touch her like this and not telling me to stop.

"Fuck these." I mumbled as I ripped her underwear
from her skin. Damn. I took a moment to stare at her. Her body was a work of art. This masterpiece was about to get destroyed. I started off rubbing her clit in a slow motion. As her moans grew louder, I picked up speed to tease her, stopping the momentum.

"Not yet. I'll tell you when to cum." I slowly stopped rubbing to flip her back onto her stomach.

"Arch." I demanded.

She obeyed arching her back.

Her pussy was staring directly at me to the point I couldn't resist her anymore. I bent down and went to work. Using my tongue as a gun and her pussy as my target. I was hitting the right spots as she moaned loudly, falling from her arch serval times. I had her right where I wanted her.

I'm weakening her.

"Roman." She moaned out gripping the covers.

I knew she was close. I continued to flick and suck on her clit for a little while longer as she started screaming... just hold on my little princess.

Before she could react and release, I stopped and pulled back. She laid flat out on the bed in pure exhaustion.

"I'm not done with you yet." I pulled her body back into an arch.