Two

ROMAN'S POV

"Boss don't you think this is unnecessary." Colton, my right-hand man and the man I trust my life with questioned. I don't know why he's stepping out of his boundaries tonight. I didn't allow anyone to tell me what to do. I didn't care if I've known them for years.

I cocked my head at him. "Don't ever question me. Get the car ready. This shouldn't take long at all."

Without a word, Colton and Mike nodded walking out of the club. Now it was time for me to enjoy myself.

"Lead the way." I smirked at Blake as she rolled her eyes.

Blake. It was different and I liked it. And I liked the way she didn't take shit from me. But she did have an attitude that'd make you want to pull your hair out. Most girls would've been bowing down to me, wishing I'd give them a good fuck, but not her. Which made her more attractive and stand out to me.

She was beautiful. Brown skinned, curly black hair, and lips that were the perfect size. She didn't need much make up to make her face attractive.

I walked behind her as her curly hair bounced back and forth. I wondered what it'd look like wrapped in my hand. She smelled like vanilla, which made me lick my lips. I've fucked plenty of girls, and I wanted to fuck her. I knew it'd be a challenge, but it's a challenge I'm willing to take.

She motioned me to a chair in the back room. I sat down, instantly spreading my legs.

"Use to this?" She questioned as she looked down at my legs.

"Not going to change into something sexy?" I responded, ignoring her question. She already looked sexy with just jeans and a top, but I wasn't going to let her know that.

She crossed her arms. "I'll walk out right now."

I held my hands up in surrender. I didn't know what I said that made her turn hostile, but I liked it.

"How did you know I'm a stripper?" She asked.

"I didn't." 

I truly didn't know if she was a stripper or not. I was going to kill Geraldo and go on with my life, but she took my attention away from my main objective. She was interesting. She talked back to me, which was something someone has never done before. I was shocked to hear her say yes so easily. It's more to this girl than a bartender and stripper and I'm going to figure out what.

"You didn't? What do you mean?"

"You ask too many questions."

She rolled her eyes, approaching me slowly as she bent forward rubbing both her hands up my legs. She swiftly turned around sitting in my lap, slowly grinding against me. I kept my hands on the chair, gripping it harder than usual, trying to keep myself from touching her body and taking her right now in this chair.

"If it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't be touching you right now." She spoke as her hips swayed.

I was too mesmerized with her body to even respond.

She got up seductively as she started shaking her ass. I'm not going to lie, she was thick, thicker than most girls I've had. Something I wasn't used to but could definitely handle. I reached out grabbing it, giving it a firm squeeze. I was surprised she didn't smack my hand away. A grin rose on her face as she noticed me enjoying her. I've had plenty of lap dances in my life, but she was something else.

The way she moved wearing just jeans, blew my mind. I wanted more.

My phone started ringing as I ignored it. Not now. Whoever is calling me can go fuck themselves.

She was now seductively dancing in front of me. I scanned her hourglass shape as I slowly licked my lips.

My phone started ringing again. Fuck.

"Are you going to answer that?" She asked swaying her hips back and forth.

"No." I clenched down on my teeth trying to control my anger.

My worst luck. It started ringing five more times after I declined it. It was Colton. What the fuck could he need right now.

She raised her eyebrows, "If someone calls you that many times, I think you should answer it."

Rolling my eyes, I answered on the next ring. "What?"

"We need you, it's somewhat important." Colton said.

"And it can't be said over the phone?" I rubbed my hand over my face with my eyes still on her.

"Not if we don't want others listening to us, you know how easy it is to listen in on a call." He spoke calmly.

"You got to be fucking me right now." I groaned at what he was telling me. All I wanted right now was to enjoy my dance with this feisty woman.

I hung up the phone as I stood up. I didn't want to hear more. It was obvious we couldn't have the conversation over the phone.

She raised her eyes at me suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. You'll see me again soon princess." I smirked walking passed, leaving her confused.

~~~~~

The cold November wind hit my face as I exited the club. Which made chills run down my back. Whatever they had to tell me, I knew it wasn't anything good.

"What happened." I asked Colton and Mike as I approached the car.

"Geraldo's been shot, but it wasn't anything fatal." Mike nonchalantly said with a slight shrug.

I relaxed my arms. "And what the fuck does that have to do with me?"

It's only been 30 minutes, how could he leave and get shot that quickly.

"He contacted us and said he'd double the amount of money he owes you if you watch over his club as he recovers." Colton said while putting his hands in his pockets.

I started laughing. Did this fucker really think he could get over on me? He already owes me fifty thousand dollars and can't pay that back, how the hell is he going to pay me a hundred thousand. And why would he want me, out of all people to watch over it.

"Nice joke guys. You know, I was getting the best lap dance of my life, until y'all ruined it." I laid against the car.

"Boss there's something else," Mike paused as he took a breath. Both their faces looked distraught. I stood straight giving them my full attention.

"He wants you to find the person who shot him, and he'll tell you information about Luis."

I froze.

Luis. The man who ruined my entire life.

My rival.

The man I want to kill with my bare hands.

The man who killed my innocent fucking brother.

"What does he know about Luis." I seriously questioned.

"That's what we need to figure out." Mike answered.

"Tell him, it's a deal, I'll watch his stupid ass club for answers."

"But boss we don't know if this is a trap or not, we need-."

I cut him off. "Enough. Tell him it's a deal."

I didn't care. I didn't plan on thinking. I needed answers now. I needed to know where this bastard was hiding. For the past 5 years, I've been trying to hunt down Luis and avenge my brother's death.

My whole life I was trained to be deadly. I was prepared to run the family's business since I was 10 years old. We're the #1 empire in America. #1 in exporting and importing guns and drugs. Luis has been trying to take that away from my family since the beginning and I won't allow it.

"Let's go." I groaned as I sat in the car. I needed to figure out what my next move was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~