Four

ROMAN'S POV

I noticed Blake walking away while I was speaking. All the other girls in the club were staring at me, giving me smiles and winks but my eyes were only on her. She was the only person not interested in what I was saying. And it made me want her more, want to break that shield of hers. She acted tough, but I wanted her weak for me.

I smiled when Blake froze in place to my words. I wanted her attention and I got it.

"And it'll be Blake."

"No way, hell no." I heard her yell through the crowd.

Bingo.

"I don't take no for an answer."

"Don't you think that's a bit crazy?" A random girl in the crowd asked.

"And you are?" I raised a brow. Who the fuck did she think she was? I'm the boss and nobody talks back to me.

"Rae." She crossed her arms.

I chuckled. "Well Rae. I'm the fucking boss. What I say goes."

"But-."

"Can I be your personal stripper, since she doesn't want to be." A girl with light brown hair spoke interrupting Rae. She smiled hardly at me, giving me a full view of her body.

I put my hands in my pockets as I stared at her. She was hot and had a nice body. I wouldn't mind tapping that. But she's too easy, I wanted a challenge.

I looked back at Blake. Her face was full of anger which made my body tense with excitement.

"No. I think I'll stick with Blake. You guys are free to go, clubs opening back up in a hour." Nobody said anything, they simply obeyed which I liked.

I walked over to Blake cocking my head. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, there is." She crossed her arms. "You have to be out of your got damn mind to think I'd strip for you again."

"You didn't seem to mind when you did it last time." I teased.

"Fuck you." She spat.

It took everything in me not to snatch her up and pin her to the wall and make her wish she never cursed at me.

"Fuck me? I'm all yours princess, just say the word."

I could tell I pushed a nerve because she walked away, and I let her. It was a nice view from my eyes anyways.

It's been a while since a girl denied me. It was a hell of a chill down my back. I'm used to girls obeying me, doing what I told them to do without hesitation. But with her it was different. She denied me, which did piss me off, but only made me want her more. I'm going to break her and make her weak for me.

Challenge accepted.

~~~~~~~

"Roman, what are we supposed to be doing?" Colton questioned as he looked down in the packed club from the windows in my new office.

I moved out all of Geraldo shit earlier today. I was making myself 'at home'.

"Send guys out to patrol the club, make sure everything is going smoothly. I need to create a meeting with Geraldo. I don't care if he's still recovering, I need answers."