Twenty Two

BLAKE'S POV

"Are you serious? How dare you talk to me like that!" I stood directing my words toward the older man across from me. I was mad, more than mad.

"Oh, shut the hell up." I turned to see Verona in a long sleeve hoodie and skirt that should be for a teenage girl.

Not this bitch again.

"Do you want your ass beat again?" I asked crossing my arms. My body was trembling. I've never felt this angry before, only when around Luis. I wanted to wrap someone's neck in my hands.

"Are all black people this rude?" Verona shook her head with a laugh.

"I can show you how rude I can be." I started walking toward her but felt Roman's hand grab my arm.

"Let me go." I yelled at him.

"Relax."

"How can I fucking relax." I faced him angrier than ever.

"Dear god. Everyone please just calm down." Mrs. Ferrari said as she stood up from her chair. "I think you owe Blake an apology." She looked toward the older woman and man.

"Like hell we do." The older woman huffed.

Mrs. Ferrari turned toward her husband as they got into an argument, but I zoned them out as Roman started talking.

"Who the hell invited you." His voice deepened as he stared toward Verona.

"Patty and Charles." She smiled at the two older people across from me.

"We like her. You should've stayed with her Roman." Patty said smiling.

I bit my tongue by their comment. Roman and I were faked engaged, but what they said bothered me. The only person he should be with is... me. Okay maybe, it's the sex we just had a while ago making me think this way about him.

"Oh, and I have some important news." Verona started. "I'm pregnant." She bluntly blurted out.

My body froze and from the looks of everyone else around the table they were as shocked as I was. Roman's parents stopped arguing and faced Roman.

Roman instantly shook his head. "It's not mine."

"It is. I have proof." She pulled out pieces of papers from her bag. "Here." She handed the papers toward Roman, but I grabbed them instead.

It was serval papers about DNA test and child support. Was she actually about to put him on child support? Looking at the papers they looked pretty damn real.

"How far along are you?" I questioned scanning through the papers.

"Almost 16 weeks ." She rubbed her belly.

Did I really just beat up a pregnant woman. Hell, she deserved it, but I still felt bad. "Look I'm sorry about the other day. I hope the baby is-."

"Save it bitch. You better be glad I didn't have my father kill you!" She yelled while pointing her finger at me.

Now I don't feel bad. Fuck her.