Twenty Nine

ROMAN'S POV

*An hour earlier*

I leaned over the balcony smoking a cigarette. I was actually feeling good today, my mind was at ease and there wasn't nothing to worry about. The wedding couldn't come any sooner. I was finally going to get revenge for my brother.

"Boss there's a problem." Kade's voice ringed in my ear. I turned around to see Kade and Nora.

By the looks on their faces I knew it was nothing good. I put my cigarette out and crossed my arms.

"What is it."

"We can't find Blake." Nora rubber her neck. "And her mother is missing too."

"What do you mean you can't find her?" I inched closer to them.

"Well I checked your room and she isn't there. We were suppose to be getting her dressed right now. And her mom is no where to be found."

I shook my head. "No, she was just in my room not to long ago."

"I checked, she wasn't there Roman. I have no idea where she is." Nora said frustrated.

"Some woman.." I paused to think of her name. "Katti. She came to get Blake."

"Yes Katti was suppose to be doing her makeup, but we can't find her either." Nora responded.

I clenched my fist. If I find out that bitch did something to Blake I'll kill her with my bare hands. Or if her mother took her.. why the fuck would she do that though.

Now I was frustrated. "Did you check the cameras?" I looked toward Kade.

His eyes widen. "Not yet.."

"Go check the fucking cameras." I yelled.

We all left the balcony and headed for the security room. My body was aching, there was no way she disappeared so easily. Did she leave on her own? Did she back out last minute. Now my nerves were racing.

Colton was already sitting in a chair flipping through security footage. At least I have one person on track with this.

"I seen some woman leave the building with her."  Colton said as he clicked on different buttons.

"Why did they leave?" Nora asked. "She was suppose to be getting ready here."

"I don't know." Colton responded.

"Can someone figure something out!" I said angrier than I intended to.

"We're working on it boss." Kade said.

"Work faster." I sat in one of the chairs with my eyes closed. I had to think positive even though my mind was telling me she was dead somewhere or ran away. Which was both my worst nightmares.

"There's cameras in the bedroom you guys were sleeping in, do you want us to view those?" Colton asked concerned.

A smirk rose on my face. I shouldn't be thinking sexually right now when Blake is missing but I couldn't help it.