Twenty Eight

ROMAN'S POV

The wedding was in a couple hours. 21 hours to be exact. I checked my watch to be sure.

"I thought the bachelor party didn't include the fiancé." Kade smirked as he looked toward Blake.

I sipped on my beer as I slouched into the couch more. "I want her in my sight at all times."

"You like her, don't you?" He sat beside me.

I shot Kade a glance.

"You don't have to answer me, but I know you do. I've been your friend for years, I can tell."

I took a long deep breath. Maybe I do. Maybe I wanted someone by my side.. Maybe I wanted Blake. I don't really know what I want.

I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Didn't know you were capable of loving a person." He chuckled. "It's a nice look on you pal." He got up walking away.

I rolled my eyes. Of course he walked away before I could respond to his ridiculous words. Asshole.

We were in a part of the basement that included a bar. I clearly said over and over I didn't want a party or whatever the hell people called these things. I didn't see the point of one, but if there had to be one then it was by my rules. I needed to know where Blake was at all times and I didn't trust Nora to update me with their location every 10 minutes. So this was the only solution. The basement was big enough to hold about 30 people. Nora made sure it was filled up with people I didn't know nor really gave a fuck about.

I've spent hours figuring out my next moves after the wedding. I'll practically own everything Luis owns. The only next step there is, is to kill him and make his empire apart of mine. Sweet victory.

Blake and Nora were dancing and taking shots. Others were around them dancing too. It bothered me to see other men so close to her. But they knew she was mine. They knew not to touch her or they'll be consequences.

Blake was actually having fun. Dancing and drinking her ass off. I didn't see the need to have fun. Everything has gone to shit in the last few days. With Luis playing me, to finding Blake's mother. I didn't have time to party, but to think of my next moves. Which were way more important than a party.

"You should dance." Blake said walking up to me.

I didn't answer as I took another gulp of my beer.

"Danceee." She grabbed my hand. "Please."

I tilted my head at her. "Are you drunk?"

"Noooo." She waved her drink in the air. "Get up."

"How about you sit down."

She crossed her arms, but obeyed sitting in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I hated being touched, but with this girl I'd let her do anything to me. Just by the touch of her made me hard. Fuck.

"You know, we're about the be married soon." She slurred her words.

I nodded once.

"This is fun isn't it." She looked around the room. "So many people showed up."

"Which isn't safe." I mumbled. I know every person in this room got the memo to keep their mouths shut or they'll die.