Twenty Five

ROMAN'S POV

"Talk." I said as I faced the man who I thought was Luis. He was chained to a wooden chair in the center of the basement still in and out of consciousness from his gunshot wound.

Kade, Colton, and Blake were the only people in here with us. Nobody else knew about this happening but them. I needed to figure out what the hell was going on before I allowed anyone else to know about this first.

He weakly smirked as he looked behind me to my left. I knew who he was looking at, Blake. She wanted to be here even though I told her it'd be a bad idea, but when does she ever listen. I warned her how gruesome it might be if things didn't go as I wanted them, but she claimed she'd be fine.

"Talk asshole." I said once again pulling a knife to his neck. I didn't have time to waste or games to play. Luis has already played with me enough.

"I remember when you were born." He said looking toward Blake. "I was at the hospital with your father and mother. Do you remember me?"

She didn't respond as she stared at him.

"I watched you grow up. But who knew that you'd cause all of this mess." He laughed. "Your mother. If only she was here now." He shook his head.

"Who are you?" She finally spoke.

"Your uncle, Rob." He gave her a weak smile as she looked back at him in confusion.

Well, that's where the resemblance came from. This was Luis's brother.

"Things weren't supposed to go this way. Nobody was supposed to find you, but now that you're in the hands of Roman Ferrari you must die." He said nonchalantly.

"Fuck you!" She yelled. I could tell by her trembly voice she was on the verge of breaking down.

I walked up to him, punching him in the face. I didn't like he was making her upset.

"Luis won't stop until she's dead. You... You better be glad I... I didn't get my hands on her." He turned his attention toward me while breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath.

Not happy with his choice of words again I moved the knife swiftly to his right hand cutting the tip of his index finger off in one motion. He grunted loudly. "You... you asshole!"

I threw a towel at him from my table. "Apply pressure. I'm not done with you yet."

I heard Blake's low gasps from behind, but I blocked them out. My main objective was getting information out of him and that's what I'm going to do.

"Why were you sent to the event?" I cocked my head, playing with my knife. He didn't answer me, and I was very impatient right now, I needed answers. I punched him in the face again. "Answer me damnit!"

Blake gasped loudly. "He can't answer you if you keep harming him!"

Whose side was she fucking on. It took everything in me from yelling at her but instead I shot her a look to shut her mouth. I knew I shouldn't have let her down here in the first place.

"You better listen to her." He looked up at me with a smirk.

"And you better start talking."