Twelve

Hi guys! Before you read this chapter, there will be small bits of violent content of torture and blood. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter. There will be more things like this throughout the story and this will be the only warning you'll get, so click off the story from here.
Thank you for reading and I appreciate you all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROMAN'S POV

I walked into the basement instantly ready to torture this man. He was going to regret he ever put his hands on Blake. My Blake.

The basement was cold and empty. I used it for this exact reason, torture. Nobody ever goes down here but strictly me or anyone I give permission to.

Jared was chained to a wooden chair. Both his ankles and wrist we're chained. There was no where he could go. He was going to take all the pain I was about to inflict on his body.

I pulled my shirt off throwing it to the side. I needed to feel comfortable for what I'm about to do.

"Want to tell me why you injected her?" I started off.

He started laughing. "It's common sense."

I crossed my arms. "Talk or I'll rip your teeth out."

He held his hands up in surrender. "You're a violent man."

"One last chance. Talk." I demanded picking up pliers from my table of items I call my special items.

He took a deep breath. "Boss man said if we weren't successful on bringing the girl in, we were supposed to kill her."

I clenched my teeth together. That bastard Luis. I let my anger overcome me and smacked Jared in the jaw with the set of pliers. He jerked back as blood and a bruised red spot quickly appeared on his face.

"What the fuck man! I told you the truth." He spit out blood.

"I didn't like that answer." I walked up to him, swapping out the pliers for a knife.

He looked me up and down with a grin. "You... you have a thing for Luis's daughter? Is that... that why you're acting like a maniac?"

My hand moved quicker than my body, putting the knife to his neck. I tilted my head at him. "How does this feel?" I smirked. He was going to feel what he did to Blake. I scraped the knife across his neck slowly as blood started oozing out. I didn't cut him deep enough to kill him, just enough to make him feel uncomfortable.

He grunted in pain. "You'll pay for this!" He yelled. "Your sister might be next" He grunted as he spoke. "Maybe your mother." A low chuckle escapes his mouth.

Was he referring to my brother's death? How dare he, he'll pay for that. I pulled the knife from his neck and stabbed it in the center of his hand. He screamed loudly as I twisted the knife around as his screams made me smile.

"Doesn't feel good, does it?" I smirked backing away.

I pulled my gun from my waist pointing it at his head. I was about to pull the trigger. I had no reason to keep him alive. I now know Luis's intentions with her. He's one sick bastard if he's willing to kill his own daughter just to keep his empire. His own blood.