Thirty One

ROMAN'S POV

"Colton, Jake." I pointed toward the other door. "Mike you're with me"

We made our way through the doors and there she was sitting down in a chair. The lights were dim and I couldn't tell who was who, but by her body shape I knew it was her. Her curls were messy and her face looked beaten up. You'll be home soon baby. I moved slowly toward her as a man and woman we're approaching her.

Out of no where she started stabbing the man in the chest. I stopped in my steps as my eyes shot open. Mike looked at me confused and I shrugged. I didn't take anymore steps as I watched them. I recognized Krue and that bitch who brought her here.

I wanted to kill her. I wanted to kill them both. I raised my gun ready for a fight. Shots went off behind me as I knew it was my men taking out more of Luis's people in the building.

"Is the building clear?" I said into my earpiece.

"It is." Colton responded. "Have you found her?"

"I did. i'm moving-."

I paused as a guy burst from the door. I noticed the skull tattoo and that was my answer on who he was. A few seconds later a gun shot went off. Blake's body hit the ground and my instinct kicked in. I fired twice running over to her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was suppose to keep her safe and I failed. I fucking failed.

"Make sure that fucker is dead." I told Mike.

I ran over to Blake as Krue met my gaze.

"Roman.." She breathed. "How are you here?"

I ignored her, kneeling beside Blake. She opened her eyes as she reached out to me.

"Is.. is it really... you." She whispered.

I grabbed her hand. "I'm here."

"Oh my, Blake." Katti burst out into a cry.

"Shut the fuck up." I told her. "Don't say her name. You're the one who put her in this position."

Now she was in tears. "I'm sorry." She cried. "I'm so sorry."

I rolled my eyes. I looked toward Krue as she stared at me. "You're a fucking doctor, do something." I yelled in frustration.

"She needs to get to a hospital. I don't have the right supplies here and-."

She continued speaking, but I zoned her out while picking up Blake. I took my shirt off and wrapped it around her wound. I didn't care for what Krue was saying. All I knew was, Blake was shot and Krue was around. She could've set her up. Blake passed out again and I kept my fingers on her neck to make sure she still had a pulse.

"Did you not hear me!" Krue grabbed my arm.

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on me." I turned to face her. "If you think you can betray me and speak to me like you haven't did a thing, you're mistaken."

She shook her head with an eye roll. "She's pregnant Roman."

I narrowed my eyes at her. I couldn't form the right words to speak. Pregnant? How could she be.. I thought I. Pregnant? No. She can't be.