Thirty Three

ROMAN'S POV

I punched her again, feeling no guilt from it. She wasn't talking and I was little bit surprised she'd stick up for a man like Luis, but betrayed me so easily. From knowing that it railed me up again. I balled up my fist, but before I could throw another hit she began to speak.

"Fine," She paused taking a deep breath. "I''ll tell you whatever... you want." Krue yelled while spitting out blood.

"That's more like it." I grinned. "And if I find out you're lying, I will kill you."

She nodded frantically. "I knew you were crazy, but not this fucking crazy."

"Then don't piss my wife off."

"Wife?" She questioned. "Wouldn't you have Luis's empire by now if she was your wife."

"Stop asking questions, you don't get that luxury anymore. Now, where is Luis?"

She took serval deep breaths. "While I was apart of his empire, we learned safe spots in case things went wrong. And since I was the empire doctor I had to know those spots in case people were injured and I had to get to them."

"Go on."

She sighed. "He told me those spots and I think I can lead you too them. But it could be a trick."

I got in her face, close enough for her and only her to hear me. "I won't hesitate to kill you and your family if you're lying to me Krue. If it wasn't for Blake you'd be dead, but I assume she made the right choice keeping you alive."

I backed away.

"I didn't mean to betray you Roman. After you let me go, I was angry. I wanted to get back at Blake for ruining my life, but it didn't turn out in my favor."

Before I could speak, Katti jerked up.

"I... I thought this was a dream. I'm still here?" She looked around terrified as she pulled her wrist that were tied with rope.

Now this is going to be fun. I smiled walking over to her. "Give me a reason not to kill you darling."

"Oh god, no.. no. Please." Fear flashed in her eyes. "I have a family!"

"And you almost killed mine." I looked behind me at Blake.

"Look I'm sorry. He offered me a lot of money and-."

I put my finger to her lips, silencing her.

"I know my wife wouldn't like if I killed you in front of her, she doesn't like violence much, or maybe she's starting to. But I'm sure she wouldn't mind this one time." I whispered to her.

I backed away, pulling my gun from my waist. I aimed it directly at her head.

"Roman." Blake warned walking up beside me.

"I guess she would mind." I chuckled. "Maybe next time."

I looked at Colton who was slouched against the wall. "Colton, get all the safe spots from Krue. We'll hit them all tonight."