chapter one

It was your first week in Japan, you have begun to recommend coming to the famous hero school UA because of your family's eye quirk.

You were now all ready to go to the train station, you had already locked up the house that was provided to you by UA for you to stay in.

You are now walking down the town's road until you saw a group of student's around your age in the same uniform walking in front of you.

This is not exactly the first day because the school open way before, but because of the traveling and house finding you started late.

" Hello, My name is (           ), I'm just wondering if your student's of UA, and if you are can y'all please help my ass find my way "

You asked the group of students then a girl with pink hair and skin answered.

"Yeah we are, nice to meet you y/n,  I'm mina, the black hair dude is sero , the red hair one is kirishima , the blonde Pikachu is denki and that other Blondie is Bakugo" said spoke pointing towards the boys.

" hey"
"Sup"
"Who are you"
"Tch a next extra"

They all replied . " but a who this likke bowy a chat to / who is the little boy talking to" you said to your self trying not to be disrespectful on the first-day cause like how the people back home love to say " Manners can carry you through life ", so imma try my best not to put this boy in his place chile.

" So Mina, what's up with the one Bakugo ?" You asked, " Naa that's just how he is don't let him bother you," she said.

" well, mi ago try cause mi want no problem / well I am gonna try because I don't want any problems," you said to yourself continue to walk down the path with your new friends well expect  Bakugo I'm not sure with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~At UA ~~~~~~~~~~~

" everyone meet ( name), she came to Japan from the well known Caribbean island Jamaica, I hope you can make her feel welcome in the best way possible, and I'm talking to you directly Bakugo "  Aizawa said standing at the calk board.

" Um excuse me sir why does y/n have dark skin?" Todoroki asked

" well you see god wanted chocolate-looking humans on earth so yeah" you replied with the first thing that came to your head. " oh ok " he spoke putting down his hand that he had raised.

" y/n, take that sit between Bakugo and midorya please, and bakugo be nice," Aizawa said going back into his yellow sleeping bag.

" tch, whatever old man " Bakugo growls to himself but you heard what he had said. " Well dam if I ever said that to a teacher I would be 6 ft under by the time I reach home but anyways," you said to yourself as you took your seat between the boys.

" Hello, I'm izuku midorya and. I'm apologizing now for kacchan's behavior, but for sure I can tell you he's not a bad guy.  Izuku said as he introduced himself.

" Aww your just an adorable baby," you said pinching his cheek, " oh, and don't worry about me worry about him cause he gonna be playing with da wrong chick for the rest of the school year".

"Ok class open your books Now"

{~~~~~~~~~~~lunch time~~~~~~~}

" um excuse me y/n what is your quirk ?" Izuku asked has he had his pen in a little notebook ready to write any information thrown at him.

" k, its name is  amber Blossom eyes: it gives the AbilIty to bend fire and see a person energy status in  cherry blossom leaves, pretty cool huh "

" Get out of my way you dam Deku and a chocolate girl !!!" Bakugo yelled making both of you move out of his way.

" I wonder who fucked up his mood today?" You asked deku but he just replied with " That's how kacchan works ".

You were now we're walking down the hallway to the cafeteria with izuku and todoroki.

Until you felt todoroki started playing with your hair. Begin overprotective of your hairstyle you slap his hand away.

" nigga don't touch da hair " you spoke checking if your hair is still perfect.

" ok, What's ni....." But before they could finish you slammed your hand over their mouths." Um don't say that word ok babies I don't want anyone beating your asses and calling you racist ok " you said removing your hand from their mouth's has they nodded.

You then entered the cafeteria filled with teens rushing to get their food to sit and eat with their friends.

You weren't really sure about the menu so you just ordered chicken ramen.

When you were walking back you heard someone calling your name you turned around to see Denki and Kirishima coming towards you . " hey y/n can you come to sit with us ... Wait that's if you want to we're not forcing you to come or anything " you watched them bot

" ok, bring me to da table "

" yes" they both fists bump into the air quietly.

~~~~~~~~At table ~~~~~~~~~

" so y/n what Jamaica like ?"

"  Busy, hot, full of energy, etc  "

you said taking a sip of  your
ramen

" dose it snows?"

" boy, I wish"

"  shut the fuck up already, your annoying" Bakugo said glaring at you guys.

" bitch, then leave da fuck,  I sure know that I ain't stopping you," you said directly at him shutting him up.

" I kinda like this extra's vibes," bakugo said to himself smirking.
Has he continued to eat what he was eating.

Chile this was fun, so yea your gurl here with a black y/n cause I can't bother with them weak y/n's
. I'm sorry if this doesn't fit your personality because this is how I would answer bakugo like da fuck 😃💅🏽.chile see y'all next chapter.