chapter 10

You woke up to feel a hand on your head, “ you wake up yet?” you asked, has he groaned.

“ Nice to see you alive,oh yeah we passed” you grinned looking at him.“ yeah.....thanks ” he spoke looking through the window.

“ well , gotta go home and change.....haha later” you said getting up rushing through the door.

✳In class✳

“hey y/n” deku waved “ how is kacchan?".You took your sit yawning “ he good”. he smiled, happy that his friend is ok and well.

“ hey sato, you got any pudding or cake, I forgot to eat this morning ” you called out.

“ I think I brought an extra, let me look” he said checking his  bag.“ yup,here ” he said has he placed it on the table. “ omg thank you sweetheart, your so kind” you balled out with tears has you bite into Sato's pudding.

“ So gooddddd!” you moaned, “hey can you make more of these for me man , I'll pay ya” you said taking other bite.  He shaked his head “ no, no need for that, I'm glad you like it ” he said has he when Back to his seat.

“ well morning ” Aizawa spoke lazyly, “ bakugo wil be returning to class after lunch so stop your worrying, tomorrow will all will be going to the mall to buy camping supplies like bug spray, slippers, sun screen,etc, got it ”

“ when you don't gotta use sun screen check ” you proudly stated,but everyone just looked at you dumb fold.

“ I mean i don't need those typa things for my skin ”

“oh” they all echo looking at you.

After lunch you when to the infirmary to check up on bakugo, did you miss him?,just a little the class was so quiet it was getting uncomfortable.

“ yo bakuhoe you ready ” you as You lead across the door .

“ shut up, shit head” he said approaching you. “ good to see your ok” you ruffed his hair. “ your so dam short” he teased laughing at the end.

“ if I slap you ” you threaten.  “ you know what,your repaying me with a piggy back ride”. “ whatever dumbass....get on already ” he pouted cutely.

You hoped on and locked your arms and feet around him, Placing your head on head on his shoulder.“ ok were ready”.

He carried you back to class has everyone watched, shocked.“ what yall staring at ?!” Bakugo growled, causing everyone to mind there business. He entered the class with you still on his back.

“ good thing  Aizawa is gone” you said jumping off his back.

“ I knew y'all were dating!!!” the class shouted in extiectment

“ how long?!”

“ why didn't you tell us?!”

They asked.

“ you wanna just roll with it like were dating or just tell them the truth?” you whispered to Bakugo. “ let's go with it, maybe I steal your heart while doing it he smirked back.“ A cocky fucker I see, I like that ” you smacked him in his back. And turn to the class.

“ my business is none of Y'all  business so fuck out of it,but we are dating ,the details are none y'all business like I said ” you has you  gave thumbs up to Bakugo.