chatper 2

" hey y/n can I touch you boobs" A little Grape head dude asked .
" wtf the fuck,No now move your little ass out of my way before I burn to down into ashes"
You replied walking past him.

You walked into your class just yo be called by Aizawa . " y/n Change into these and follow me to the training room, I need you to show your quirk the class and me " he said handing your the training uniform.

" yes,sir".

After 5 minutes of changing you when followed aizawa and of course the rest of the class followed yes even Bakugo ." maybe he's just curious I guess " you said to your self continue to walking to the training area.

You entered, and activated your eyes. You then activated the fire ability into your hands smiling at the amazed crowd even bakugo was amazed . you then had a little secret adout your quirk but it just use for fun most of the time but why not show it.

You then spark a flame built cherry blossom tree in the air , with its golden leafs falling down and disappearing , you also made different types of flowers surrounding it.

You smiled has you heard the crowd claped making you feel more proud in what you were doing.

" ok can todoroki change into your training uniform please, I want to see how well y/n can manage against a the opposite qurik."

" yes Mr,aizawa"

He then came into the area, " ok todoroki I want you to use your right side only , you got it?" .

"Ok"

"Begin"

Out of nowhere ice comes up from the floor making you jump backwards.

" I see you got two quirks , nice man " you said avoiding getting hit by the ice .

" first sight , flower hurricane"

You said blowing fire flowers towards todoroki to melt the ice .

But he only created more on top of that.

" ok if we can't hit it from the the top we shall try the bottom"

" third sight, lava bed "

You said touching the ground making the ice on top of it melt.

Todoroki then threw multiple ice spear's towards you.

" shit shit shit think , oh yeah"

" Fifth sight , flaming thunder "

Then a big thunder like flame blazed up for your hands has you sent it down to todoroki.

But because of the speed of the thunder he got hit . but not too hard to kill him cause you ain't a idiot.

" very good y/n , but I didn't like the idea of you trying to kill the number 2 pro hero's kid " aizawa said writing stuff down in a book.

" um I didn't mean it , sorry todoroki" you apologized

" it's fine " he said getting up and going back to the training room.

" hey y/n you got a amazing quirk and it pretty too that just beautiful on a next level"

Everyone started complimenting you . " Aww , thanks you guys if you want I could do it a next time for y'all but your girl gotta change now bye" you said sprinting of until you heard bakugo's voice calling.

" hey fucking chocolate girl , give me your number and not for that reason , I want to train against your dumbass and watch you cry about it when you lose"

" um yeah whatever makes you sleep at night man what ever makes you sleep at night .

You then told him your number has he entered it into his phone and then walked away.

" um bye then , " you said walking back to change out of your sweaty clothes.

After a few more classes , school was over. You were going to walk home with the baku squad . so you were looking for mina but you felt someone tapping your shoulder you turned to see sero.

"Sup , you ready?" He asked pointing towards the group. ". Of course I can't stay here anymore let's go!!!" You said running of to the group.

While you were walking you noticed Bakugo walking beside you so you decided to talk to cause he looked like a lonely motherfucker .

" Wassup, you good" you said walking in front of him , to your surprise he answered respectfully .

" yeah, now stop talking to me extra"

" That's nice to know " you then hover your arm over his shoulders , leaving the rest of the group surprised. " I thought only Kiri could do that and survive" they all said .

" tch , who the fuck you guys think I am , A animal that just goes around barking at people" Bakugo said.

You all nodded , making Bakugo triggered.

" um I think it time to run right ?" You asked

" yup"

"Definitely"

"Bye Bakubro"

" yeah what he said"

You all started running before he could blast one of you into space.
" you dam extra's!!!!!" He yelled.