chapter 16

You woke up and got ready for today's training since you and todoroki had a fire-based quirk you could teach each other some tricks," ok, one time!" You indicated todoroki has he shoot a mountain of ice towards you. " you have gotten fast man, but you Ain't faster than lightning, sixth sight, flaming thunder!". A Fire. Like thunder shot towards him at maximum speed breaking through the ice leaving a small scrape on todoroki's cheek.

He groaned a little as the red fluid leaked from his face," you shouldn't take your eye off your prey~" you spoke for behind him touching the ground making it become hot Lava. You flip back a little to observe his next attack. from we have started he has never used his fireside? I guess izuku was right about him hating his fire..but he used it while training with me and bakugo- you assumed.

" you wanna see something cool?" You smirked seeing a flaming todoroki. " I don't think I'm that interested", " I'm offended but I'll still show you" you clasped your hands making fire blaze up from the Earth.

 " I don't think I'm that interested", " I'm offended but I'll still show you" you clasped your hands making fire blaze up from the Earth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Phoenix fire domain!" You yelled at todoroki releasing Both attacks only for Aizawa to cancel them both." I told you both to train, not to burn down the camp" his red angry eyes glared at both of you down." Aaa...it couldn't be that bad-", you scanned the area of burnt and half-burnt tree's." Um yeah sorry sir " you rubbed the back of your neck while todoroki just looked at his hand.

Your eyes landed on Kota," hey wassup Lil dude" you ruffed his hair but he just glares, well that's a scary kid, you sweatdropped. Go back to training solo. Aizawa left but the kid stayed, you saw todoroki step in a pot using both fire and ice. " were you holding back you....!!!" You shouted but he ignored you with a little smile.

Walking Kota back you passed momo and Sato." You wish that was you huh?" Kota said tempting you to hit him but you laughed it off rising your fist. " do y'all know where bakugo is?" You asked them.

" Nope" they both answered as they when back to eating for their Quirk. Walking off to find bakugo you tried to talk to Kota.

" yo Kota, why do you despise heroes?" He just stayed silent," um ok", you sighed this kid is harder than bakugo.....wait that came out wrong.

The sun blazed down on both of you, you could manage it but not was sweat was running like a river down his body. You bend down and told him to hop in your back to get out of the forest faster, he stood there looking at you for a while but gave in. " on your mark...get set...go!" You darted through the forest at top speed, Kota holding on tightly not wanting to fall.

In the afternoon

Everyone was heading to the hot springs to relax and have fun, " wait y'all go in naked?" You questioned, " not really you can wear a towel", " ok " you clapped running to the girl's part.  You slashed the semi got water around laughing until you heard the boys disagreeing. " wonder what's that about about", " Mineta you little shit, if you take those shitty looking eyes and look at my y/n I'm burning you to ashes!!!" Bakugo voice echoes through the walls. " I mma juice them grapes on his head if he comes over here" you spoke angrily.

You spotted Kota at the top of the walls as he pushed Mineta off,  " good baby" you cheered while mina and the others gave him a thumbs up. He got a nosebleed and fell of the high area.

" I think we just took the little guy's innocence" you laughed nervously.

The living area :)

" ok let do karaoke, izuku come here bae " you called him over, " yes y/n chan?", " can you say this in English for me ok bae" you gave him a paper as everyone sat back has you when around the speakers you" ok.... 1... 2...3 "?

Do you know why these bitches love me? (Why?)
'Cause Deku doesn't give a fuck (What you do?)
I be fixin' her weave while she suckin' my dick
Pull it out, then I tittyfuck (Uh, uh)
I fuck her from the back and she nasty, killin' her
Know how I give it up (Yeah, yeah)
I be cool on 'em, bitch, ain't no pressure (Uh-uh)
'Til I met this lil' freak, her name Megan (Ooh)
This lil' thing here a stallion, look how she walks
Look how she talks, she sexy (Mwah)
I like when they pretty and ghetto (Uh-huh)
Type of bitch that don't even say hello (Yeah, yeah)
And whenever we fuck, she be fuckin' me back
Put her in the headlock with my elbow (Mmh)
Now she done reversed it
Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro, uh.

" bap bap bap!!!" You hyped has he finished, " you did wonderful bae, Denki!!!!, you record all of that?!"," yup",

" gimme this " bakugo grab the paper out of Deku's hands, " start the track over now!", alright God" you rolled your eyes restarting it.

You know why these bitches love me? (Why?)
'Cause katsuki don't give a fuck (What you do?)
I be fixin' her weave while she suckin' my dick
Pull it out, then I tittyfuck (Uh, uh)
I fuck her from the back and she nasty, killin' her
Know how I give it up (Yeah, yeah)
I be cool on 'em, bitch, ain't no pressure (Uh-uh)
'Til I met this lil' freak, her name y/n (Ooh)
This lil' thing here a stallion, look how she walks
Look how she talks, she sexy (Mwah)
I like when they pretty and ghetto (Uh-huh)
Type of bitch that don't even say hello (Yeah, yeah)
And whenever we fuck, she be fuckin' me back
Put her in the headlock with my elbow (Mmh)
Now she done reversed it
Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro, uh.

He said all that making eye contact with you," so this is what we doing now? you know what gimme that dam mic. " jirou take over her for me".

" ok let's goooo!!!" Kirk cheered.

You know why these niggas love me? (Why?)
'Cause this bitch don't give a fuck (What you do?)
I be fixin' his meat while he fucking my clit
Pull it out, then we tittyfuck (Uh, uh)
He fuck me from the back and we nasty, killin' him
He Knows how I give it up (Yeah, yeah)
I be cool on 'em, bitches, ain't no pressure (Uh-uh)
'Til I met this lil' freak, his name katsuki  (Ooh)
This lil' thing here a stallion, look how he walk
Look how he talk, he sexy (Mwah)
I like when they pretty and yellow (Uh-huh)
Type of bitch that don't even say hello (Yeah, yeah)
And whenever we fuck, I be fuckin' him back
Put him in the headlock with my elbow (Mmh)
Now I done reversed it
Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro, uh.

" y'all on some freaky type of shit" Mineta spoke with drooling his mouth." No cap bakugo be getting goods", " Denki go back to beat in the meat cause we don't shit" you slapped him in the head. " that hurt you know, " good.....wait Kota what you doing here?..." You saw the boy standing at the door.

" now we really took his innocence" you sighed

I'm sorry I just had to chile, Deku singing cash shit is so damm funny ☠👺.

𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें