chapter 20

The fight was over, All for one was taken away leaving the citizens cheering and celebrating. " y/n, are you ok?!" You heard a female voice called. " Mirko!" You squealed, hugging your older cousin. Bakugo just stood there shrugged making his normal ' tch' sound.
"Hello, Who are you?" Mirko asked, Bakugo  just stayed quiet," Aw, is the great bakugo katsuki getting shy?" You teased, making bakugo shout a " you will see who's shy when I blow your dumbass into space, I'm just not in the mood to talk". " hey, your that kid from the sports festival right?" Mirko asked breaking your conversation with the hothead.

" yeah and, you got a problem" he replied disrespectfully, you then slapped him in the head." I know your ass got manners so use them!", " or what".  " I'm guessing that your dating this young man, correct?" Mirko asked, you nodded explaining your relationship." Miss Mirko over here!" An Officer called, she said her goodbyes to you all and leaped off. " Wait, you related to the #6 Pro hero Mirko!"Deku and Kiri yelled out of shock. "Shut up you dam nerds!".

" We should get back," you said, looking like you were about to fall at any time." Get on my back....nerd" bakugo demand lowering himself, so you could get on. "This is new but thanks<3" you then got on," tch, you thought I was gonna make you faint and fall on the dam floor" he mumbled under his breath, you laid your head in the nape of his neck, falling asleep." Never knew Bakugo could be like this all he ever does is yelled ' die, die or shut idiot, nerd, etc,'' Kirishima said to Deku, he nodded agreeing with his statement.

" Shut up your dumbasses up and walk up!!! " he yelled. Making the boy's sigh " when we thought he changed".

When you reached U.A, everyone rushed to see if you were ok and stuff, bakugo being overprotective of your sleeping body told them to back the fuck off. Right now you were with recovery girl because that girl ' toga' looked like she actually stabbed you but it wasn't serious it will heal by tomorrow. " bakugo, when are you gonna go wash your stank ass?" You asked has he slept on your lap, waking up, his eyebrows twitching from rage. " shut up idiot...don't make me fucking worry like that.....", you just blinked confused. " It's just one stab bakuhoe, one stab can't kill this bitch" you spoke with confidence, running your fingers through his ash blonde hair. 

He just looked up at you brushing his fingers across your face." .....If you want a kiss just say so and stop with the cringey foreplay" you spoke, you found things like this cringey it's not like you were gonna die the next day or you only have 5 more minutes. (a reference to my soon published book baji x reader <3)." Fine" was all he said, pulling you closer kissing you on your lips. You couldn't help to blush a little, this feels nice you smiled into the kiss." You know it doesn't feel special when you don't close your eye" bakugo explained, pulling away from the kiss. " just be happy that I kissed you back" you smile hugging him. Most people would of being traumatized but you couldn't explain the feeling.

" young love" recovery girl voice spoke with her usual kind smile, you bakugo just stopped doing what y'all were doing 'did she see....that' was what you both thought.

" young bakugo, you can go now y/n is safe here" she patted his back to convince him."......fine," he said getting up and walking through the door. what a baby, you smiled has you thought to yourself," other from his anger issues, he's a good boy", you nodded looking at the old lady, as she took a seat beside your bed." Mr, Aizawa asked me to tell all the students that the school will be getting dorms, why? Because of the situation that happened, the other day parents don't believe we can protect their children enough so we're Placing you all in dorms, but before that, we don't want you to stay by yourself in your given home, so we're allowing you to choose where you want to go for a while till their built". You thought for a sec, you were definitely gonna go to Mirko but maybe she got too much hero work to focus on looking after you.

" I wanna stay at the.......bakugo's," you said, she nodded getting up to tell the family about your stay. " Finally, my ago get fi si if bakugo a one likkle mama boy( finally, I'm going to get to see if bakugo is a little mama's boy)" you laughed at the idea.