chapter 15

"Look here, everyone gets a room with a person of their choosing so just do whatever you want and don't bother me," he said, giving out the keys to everyone.

" ok who wanna join me?! " you yelled shaking their keys," nobody is rooming with...cause I am dumbass" bakugo yelled pushing mineta out of the way. " um...ok" you clenched his hand carrying him to the room.

" bet they gonna do the deed" Denki crossed his arm with a smirk," Denki, shut your mouth and go back to masturbating over girls that they gonna get with your Pikachu-looking ass!" You yelled in the hallway leaving him they're humiliated. " dam sis you didn't have to do him so bad" Mina snickered.

You turn ped the corners mentality repeating cabin 25 over and over again." Oi, slow down nerd!" Bakugo shouts like a 5-year-old but you didn't pay him any attention.

" there it is, finally" you let go of the blond's hand and opened the door."1 dam bed?" Bakugo smirked thinking he finally git his chances yourself, I can see your dick rising-", "fuck you " bakugo walked in red.

The room had white walls with a black tv and a bed." You sleeping on da floor, don't worry about the bugs biting you cause you don't look tasty" you teased fixing the sheets," fuck no it's cold"," warm it up with your quirk" you aid back at him.

" enough " he yelled, "look I'm the man I should be teasing you and making you flustered and shit not the around way around" he spoke with domains pinning you to the bed. "Fine you get to sleep with me again" you sighed, kissing him them pushing him off you.

" let's watch something.............oh yeah that one youtube channel I like to watch" you clapped putting it on," I swear if it is makeup I'm leaving", " but I never asked you to come doe, and is a horror channel"  you clicked on the video.

" Hello it's your antie satire, You wanna hear something scary" you jumped down sitting on the bed beside bakugo.

some videos later you were about to fall asleep when you heard footsteps outside," yo bakugo, you hear dat?" You poked the sleeping boy but he was out cold.

"Should I.....bitch a" you snuggled up with bakugo going to sleep.