chapter 6

" you want your hero name to be Crimson lion?" Aizawa said looking up to you.

You nodded while he groaned and walked to register the information to the principal.

" That's so manly" Kiri said hold his chest with tears in his eyes.

" but y/n, why would you put loin when your attacks looks like plants?" Mineta asked at his seat.

"Good question, I can change the dam form of my attacks,jeez", " I don't see anything wrong with it " todoroki spoke looking at his fellow classmates.

" Um guy's ,when are we gonna do the test thing again?" Denki asked looking stupid has ever.

" How can you be that dumb to not even remember your exams, It starts in two days'" Jiro said wrapping her fingers around the earphones connected to her ears.

" Everyone,please return to your seat's" Lida yelled doing his arms like a robot.

"Hey, shut it you fucking nerd!" Bakugo yelled back annoyed." I'm not being disrespectful, but Bakugo is right,yo chat to much (you talk to much).

"Yup" the rest of the class responsed.

He flinched.

“ I'm offended greatly ” he spoke fixing his eyes.

“ It the truth and it always hurts so suck it up butter cup ” you told him has you walked back to your seat.

“Um y/n ch..”,“ Drop the dam chan” you spoke  before he could finish.

“ Um--ok, nevermind” he sighed.

★At lunch

You had your own food in a plastic dish, it was leftovers from Sunday. It was the Jamaican's national Sunday dish “ Rice & peas with oxtail, it can be other meat types but you wanted that.

 It was the Jamaican's national Sunday dish “ Rice & peas with oxtail, it can be other meat types but you wanted that

( What it look's like ;D)

You were looking around for your classmates,when a ash blonde came in front of you with a judging stare.

“So your that new 1A kid,huh, haha it doesn't matter because one day class 1B will beat you guys one day” he spoke so dramatic that everyone in the cafeteria was looking at you guy's.

“huh?" You said dumbfold, “I honestly don't know what the fuck your talking about, But if you wanna fight I'm ready”. But before he could reply,A redhead with giant hands knocked the shit out of him, the called her classmates to drag him a away.

“ I'm so sorry for Monoma's  behavior” she bowed .

“ Naw its ok” you said patting her head and walking away.“ oh yeah my name is Kendo, I hope  I will get to see what your powers are like one day” she said.
“Same and I'm y/n ,see ya later” you smiled.

“ well she's nice” you said to your self has you took a seat beside tokoyami.

This table had him,you, Sato koda and Ojiro.

“hey y/n, What's that your eating it's smells nice” Sato spoke  filling his mouth with rice.

“ it's nothing special, just leftover Sunday dinner” you said biting into the well cooked oxtail.

“ Excuse, Did you just say leftovers" Aoyoma said has he bend over your seat.

“ what's with the face, and yeah that's what I said ” you said eating more.

“ Is it a traditional or something?”Ojiro  asked

“ well you can say so” you said has you took a sip of your ginger beer.

“ well shit that burns ” you cough continue drinking it.

A/N :yes you can drink it, it doesn't contain any alcohol its like a ginger soda that's burns your throat. Don't worry you will soon get more time with Bakugo i just want everyone to get screen time OK.And yes the hero nane us a black clover reference.