chapter 23

It was now day 2 of staying with the bakugo's; it was going great so far. Bakugo's parents are at work so they left the house completely to you guys. You sat upside down on the couch thinking about what the both of you should do to pass time.

Unlike you, bakugo was all locked up in his room doing god knows what in there leaving you out here bored as hell. You then decide to annoy him cause why not.

You ran up the stairs and busted open his door yelling " katsuki!!!" With a cheeky smile on your face as you approach him. " what the hell do you want now?" He asked in annoyance as you lay your head on his lap. " I'm bored let's do something" you sobbed. "Then go find something to do," he said pushing you off him making you fall off him hitting the floor with a boom.

"Get recked nerd" he laughed at your pouty expression, " but  I don't know what to do," you said again rolling on the floor. " go read the boys love manga's that you always read" bakugo suggested but you denied that. " it doesn't hit the way it does when you read it in the daylight....anyway when are your parents coming back?" You sit up. " probably around 10 pm or later if your dumbass didn't know their famous designers " bakugo rambled.

"So if there designers, then why the fuck would they let their son wear shitty clothes like that?" You asked pointing to his open closet.  " I'm giving you 10 seconds to run" he growled as you laughed at his poor taste in fashion.

" that's if you can find catch me this time" you got up and sprint through the door, bakugo then ran after you. " you think you can catch mi a yam and cassava mi nyam eno ( A yam and cassava I eat ) " you laughed running down the stairs. You ran into the open bathroom and locked it laughing.

" We both know you're not going to stay in there forever" you could hear bakugo yelled down the halls. " yes I can, I do have my phone so I'm good fam" you bragged proudly as you heard him bang on the door.

" open up!!" He yelled from the outside, " make me " you taunted him feeding more flames to the fire. " you do know I have a key to the bathroom right" bakugo said, you feel the devilish smirk he wore on his face.

You saw the door open with an angry bakugo at the entrance. "  Cho man" you cursed as you were now caught.  Bakugo just walked over to you and lifted you over his shoulder and walked out.

Carrying you to his room and locking the door.  He then threw you on the bed and stared with a snarled expression that soon loosened when he hovered over your body. You could feel his breathe on your cheek as you could hear the heavy breathing from the running.

" wassup bakuh---" before you could insult him again you felt his lips on yours which made you smile at how needy and childlike he was.
" what's up with the sudden affection today?" You asked him a smile tugged your lips.

"Shut up" he growled, laying down on your chest as you move your fingers towards the back of his head. " is there something troubling you kacchan....or are you getting weak on me!!" You teased only to hear a "tch" sound.

" First off all nerd, I'm not getting weak, second of all yes I am troubled but your such a dumbass that you didn't even notice, and third all I want to do now is get some fucking sleep" he argued; you patted his back trying to calm him down a bit.

" must be hard for a kid like you huh....pftt chile, take two im not good for emotional support" you bit your lower lip trying to contain your laughter.

" Don't fucking call me kacchan" he mumbled under his breath, holding you tighter; like you were a rose petal that was flying off into the sunset..out of his reach.

"Oh, so you're scared of being alone?" You asked as you finally understood his behavior.

" Yeah, just thinking about the villain attack, and how I couldn't protect yo--"

" Stop right there, are you looking down on me? ", you laughed as he turned his head a bit. " well then, look here kacchan, don't ever look down on me like im some hopeless puppy cause that's fucking stupid ya hear me, plus im a fucking badass with sick fighting skill"  your eyes widen with a smirk, it was for sure the next time that you see those so-called " villains" you're sending the fucking six feet under.

" you scare me sometimes, but that's why your my girlfriend and will forever be...so let's protect each other and become the number one best hero duo in japan" he perked his gaze at you.

"Sure why not....now let's forget about that, get up off me and go take out the chicken from out of the freezer before your mother gets home, cause imma video it when you're getting that booty of yours whooped" you pushed him off.

"I will fucking ripped you apart, limb by fucking limb if you do that one more time!!" He yelled walking out the room.

You waved and giggled as you teased him a bit.

" we'll see about lover boy, teehee lover boy"

Sorry for the late updates, but I feel like my writing is kinda mid so im trying to improve it okie. And y/n isn't overpowered it's that she knows how to work with her quirk ok💅🏽.