chapter 14

Filler

You and bakugo were on patrol with your cousin mirko, when a villan just randomly got bakugo of guard, now you were stuck with a mini version of him for a day.

" who is this?" younger bakugo asked disrespectfully, " ok look here, I don't like when little kids don't know their palace" you spoke as you slowly took off your shoe to hit him, but Bakugo stopped you and explained to his younger self that your his girlfriend.

You were now walking back your house, while those two kept on arguing over who's gonna be the number 1 hero, " ok, you do know that he is you right bakugo" you staring at the as bakugo then smacked the younger version of him in the head. They started threatening each other with mini explosions making a scene.

" uno shut uno bloodclat mouth  nuh( y'all shut y'all dam mouths " you said dragging the taller one by the ear and lifting the smaller one." let go of me you dam woman " younger bakugo whined.

I'm this close to smacking the life out of this little boy, you growled inside your head.

____________________

" It's now 1:41pm, he got 11 more hours to stay with us....what do you want to do with him?" you asked coming around to see the two watching babybus, you quickly took a picture and sent it to the class group Chat. " so bakugo your into these type of stuff huh " he the turn to you embarrassment written all over his face.

" N-no ,you dam nerd, just wait, I will get you one day" he rambled has you teased the shit out of him.

" hey kid you hungry ?" , " N-no" you heard his stomach rumble, " yup you want something to eat just wait here " you spoke heading to the kitchen to heat up for ramen noodles that you bought.

________________

You are now cuddling with the little guy after watching cars 3 with him, he held on tight to you while sleeping. " cute" you chuckled ruffing his ash blonde hair. " hey your mine, give me cuddles too" bakugo said trying to drag the smaller him out of you arms," suck it up big guy,your gonna have me for the rest of the night......wait that came out wrong ".

" So you finally allowing me to fuc-", " Nigga, stop dreaming " you spoke rubbing the little ones back," He's a cute kid only needs nto keep his mouth shut....could say the same for the older one"

" shut up ", " make me" you teased has her threw pillow at you, you catch it and threw it back.

" hey kacchan,do you wanna have kids when we get older?" You asked, he just smirked. " Is that a fucking question, yes I want to have little demons that look like me running around the house" he says in the most aggressive way.

" well, ok then"