chapter 8

★ Test day★

You were in the second half the  test,due to Bakugo you weren't having much  trouble .

“die,die ,die” was all you could hear behind you, “Man is even aggressive against some lifeless paper,I all most feel sorry for it” you said has You turned back all your focus to your paper, “hmm the last question huh?” you asked looking at the problem.

“Meh it's easily D ” you said circling it,And then wrote your reason in the lines below.

“ You all have 15 minutes left ” midnight said has she sat on the table. “Ok let me look if I missed any ”you open back the paper multiple times to check if all questions had answers to them.

“ It's  probably A ,No C ....maybe D”  deku mumbled shake his head.

“Man really out deh suh a buss him brain,while mi did a play iny mini a moe catch a puppy by a toe if you want to let him go iny mini  mine a moe ( Man is really out here bursting his brain while I just play iny mini mine a moe catch a puppy by a toe if you want to let him go iny mini mine a moe.

I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly but this is a children game  iny mini a moe catch a puppy by a toe if you want to let him go ine mini  mine a moe , yes I Played it has child but I also use in  test and any one it land on a that I put.★

Times up kido's,Pass the paper to the paper in front you until It reaches the last person.”

“ Oi Chocolate girl, here”Bakugo call passing the paper's ,“Thanks, yow deku foword this to the man in front a yo ( yo deku pass to the person in front of you).

“Ok,Y/n ”

“ Hey how was it ”Shoto asked , “ how the hell you reach ya uh ( reach here),Nevermind it wasn't too hard thanks to the beating the shit out of u....I mean studying Bakugo and kirishima”

“ What the fuck did you say, I Never laid a finger on you” Bakugo shouted throwing his little tantrum. Shoto nodded, “hey Deku,When the question is  hard don't kill yourself over it just guess the answer and if you got it wrong a just so it go” you said ruffing his hair.

“ Hey all of you ,Go get your hero    costume's next is the physical  test that you will be going up against the members of staff ” Aizawa said at the door.

“ lad gad, if you is real,mi a beg you no give me sir All might fi fight cause mi no wa lose no bones today ya man( Lord god, I your real I'm asking you don't give me all might cause I don't want to lose any bones to day)” you quickly said making a cross for you  shouldler to shoudler, then head to chest.

“ Tch, Come you fucking dumbass,Even if we get All might if I'm on your dam team I will protect you for dam sure ” Bakugo said holding out his hand . “yeah thanks man, Respect ” you smile and took his hand.

You walked with him to the changing rooms,Him going into the male and you into the female.

you haven't seen anything of there costumes yet so this was going be fun.  “ Mina....why all of a sudden you got more dump on that truck.”

“ I should say so myself y/n”.

“ girl- stop the cap ”you said jokingly.

Every body walked out of the bathroom. “ The one your likes most was Tsyu's own,the goggles were cute”.

You were walking with mina, until you finally met up with everyone in the class.

You looked at deku's costume- “ I'm sorry...but what the fuck is that my man ”you cried mentally.looking around to find Bakugo to see of he had on  any dumb shit also,you finally spotted him and was surprised “ Aye yo my nigga got drip,Like dam son yo mama rised you right ” you prised him mentally.

“ now here are the teams

Tsyu and tokoyami

Sato and Kirishima

Momo and todoroki

Denki and mina

Mineta and sero

Koda and jiru
........”

“ I wonder who imma be team up with "

“ y/n, Midorya and Bakugo..your up against all might ”Aizawa said crushing your hope to live.

“ wait...what didd he say!!" You mentally said to yourself . “ No ya joke ( No your joking)?” you asked the black haired man has just ignored your question.

“ rassclat,mi dead now ( fuck , I'm dead now ” you told yourself.

“team 1 please enter the area please” The speaker echo across the room.

“ hmm, Might has well I watch ” you said standing beside Bakugo.

“ Your cute when your scared ya know ” he said pating your head.

“ honestly who wouldn't be,but I glad I grew up running for dog's you see” you said taking his hand off and putting it on his head.

“ why you so shitting tall?” you said has you when on your tipy toes just to reach his head.

“deal with it shortie”

“ I'm only 4 inches shorter than you so shut the fuck up " you whisper-yell,turing back to the big screen's.