chapter 4

" hey sir Aizawa,your saying that if we don't get a good grade were not gonna be camping but studying all over again"

"Yes y/n exactly that" he replied  looking  lazily into your eyes and going back into his yellow sleeping bag.

" hey momo, you got were #1 last term can you help us" denki, mina ,kiri and sero said in sync.
" oh of course,  what kind of tea do you all like,I will make sure to prepare a room for you all" she rambled.

" hey kirishima,what the hell are you doing over there, are you saying I'm dumb like you all in here!." Bakugo shouted at kirishima making him hide behind me like I can protect him like bro you got hardening I don't.

" your both coming with me,dam nerd's" he said walking back to his sit." H-hey kacchan, you can't just force people to study with you" izuku said shaking a bit.

" what did you say you dam nerd !." Bakugo yelled back slamming his hands on the table.

You and kirishima just stood there staring at them confused.
" um yeah ,Imma just dip" you said pating kiri's back walking off.

"I wonder how you deal with deal with dose two exspecaily bakugo"Asui said has she tried to get mineta off her. "your one to talk, I bet this grape is on you 24/7 " you said taking mineta off her and putting him outside of the classroom.
" there you should be fine until our class with midnight" you said taking the sit beside her.

"So how do you feel about bakugo ?" Asui said to you with her frog sounding like voice.

" mi no know honestly (I don't know honestly)" you said  putting your head on the table.

" wassup y/n , what y'all talking about?" Mina came  leaning over your table.

"Nothing really,you wanna do something else cause sitting here boring af" you said

"Hmm, let's do a tik tok dance " she clapped happily has you nodded.

Bakugo  pov

" It's begin a month since the accident ,I don't think she hates me ,tch why do I care so much if she hates me or like me" he whispered to him self .

" I don't think she does " todoroki said looking over at you  dancing in front of  mina's phone . "  I didn't ask you dam icy hot" bakugo said more calmly.

"Bakugo tell me something, do you like y/n, I know one month is enough for a person to get feelings for another." Todoroki said shifting his eyes towards the hot head, "That's none of your dam business ".

But honestly,he felt he had a dam soft spot for you and he hated /loved it, Just seeing you happy makes him feel happy it's just weird.

" well ,if you say so" todoroki said walking back to his sit.

★At the cafe★

" stop lick him no, maybe him just slow jeez( stop hitting him, maybe his just slow)" you said looking at Bakugo constantly hit kirishima in the back of the head.

" OK , why did I come here" you face palmed yourself and sighed.
" Bakugo why don't you move for  a second, I'm just going to help him understand " you said pushing him out of the way and taking a seat in kiri's lap.

"Um y/n you should Really look were your sitting you know" Kiri said while bakugo stood there boiling.
" shh,now listen" you said showing him how to get the answer.

"It's been five minutes,he got it a little he just need to practice
Little more" You said getting off his lap ruffing his red hair.

"Tch, whatever" he said going back to studying.