chapter 9

"May the last group come to the area" The large speaker said.

“ok here's the plan boy, I'll make a distraction ,you and him then will go and try to put the handcuffs on him got it, then if that doesn't work we will just have to use combo attacks to slow him down but try  to stay far cause  he  is because he is a  close range fighter" you spoke has they nodded.

“ Alright, we up and ready” you thought.

You guy's walked into a palace filled with abandon buildings, you looked around to see if you could spot All might.

“ Hello their young one's ” he said suddenly appearing behind you. unlike like the boys you didn't have enough reaction time to step away,So you just bent lower activating your eyes.

“ Third sight,lava bed!” you said touching the ground,Making it become a hot orange liquid.“ you then jumped in one of the building.

“ shit, we're separated ” you said running through the building.“ well gotta go through with the plan, first sight,flower hurricane” you then blasted flower like flames at all might.

“ Now you dam idiots!!”  you then saw Bakugo appeared taking on all Might.

“ now to put these o..” Deku reminded him self.

“ that was a very nice plan young l/n but did you really think that could take me down” he said in his loud proud voice punching Midorya in a wall and kicking  Bakugo in the stomach.

“ Dam nigga just lost a whole ass generation” you said has deku   Detroit smash into the earth causing the dirt to fill the air.

You leaped out through a opening,“ yeah sure, I knew that wasn't finna work,Thats why we got plan B!” you yelled falling with a smirk.

You eyed Izuku to  "deal with all might for a while I'm going to take bakugo to safey”, he nodded taking fighting stance.

“ heh,He's out cold” you said taking him up,going into the near by building.“ shut up” he choked out.

“ stay here and don't move” you said  rolling up his shirt to look at his injergy.

 “ Um, oops ,wow nice body at 16” You thought to yourself. “ meh it doesn't look like you got no broke bone so get up” you said dashing outside.

" hey deku, gimme a like boost ” you said has you jumped on to his hand boosting your body up into the air."

“Ninth sight, dagon flames” you said increasing your speed.“Now, fourth sight, flaming speers !” you yelled turning there direction.

“ Now !” you yelled.

You saw deku with bakugo running to the exit has to begin to fall.

“ oops, forgot adout that ” you metally  told your self. You gave yourself a little boost and flew to the exit.

★After★

“ yeah I'm not doing that again ” you said wiping off your sweat.

“ great team work guys” Mina cheered.

“you all were so amazing ” Denki, Sero,kiri cheered.

You all got compliments from the teacher and other classmates. “ um thanks, yo I'm gonna take Bakugo to recovery girl okie ” you said put his arm around your shoulder.

“ I think I like you , you dam  Pomeranian.....yeah na ” you laughed to yourself looking at his sleeping face.“ I'm not gonna lie doe, you got good looks”.

You sat beside his bed has recovery girl looked at his injergy, Izuku then walked in with a cast over his arm.

“ how's Kacchan? ” he asked clearly worried for his friend.

“ nothing much, but he good just a few cuts but too bad ” you sighed resting your head beside him on the bed. “ oh, that's great...well I'm going home now do you want to com-”, “ Na, imma wait till he wakes up”.

He stared at you confused,“ well OK if you want ” her waved his goodbye and walked out.

“ ohhh bitch, I is so fucking tired, god dam son ” you yawned getting comfortable then falling a sleep.

✳8:00 pm✳

“ huh were I'm I...” Bakugo asked getting up only to receive pain from his stomach.“ that hurt ” he groaned turning on his side to meet with your head.

Your were sleeping, he blushed then rubbed his hand through your curly hair,“ fluffy” he thought has he said to himself with a smile. “you should sleep more, it's cute ” he whispers  going back to sleep.