chapter 19

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2  𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

" huh, it's 4:30 pm already?" You asked bakugo but he was still sleeping. " hey, younger bakugo wanna hell me wake him up?" You asked with an evil smile that matched his.

" ok listen here Bud, go for some ice-cold water in the fridge for me ok, imma get the iron pot cover, chop-chop" you whispered running to the kitchen digging through the cabinet looking for the largest pot covers.

" hey, idiot I got it!" Younger bakugo smirked as you patted his head " good boy, now shall we" you whispered quietly entering your bedroom.

" mi bed ago get wet up but it's worth it ( my bed might get wet but it was worth it). " ok, in 5,4,3,2,1 one".

Younger bakugo threw the ice-cold water on his older self as you clapped the two mental objects together" Oi, get yo ugly ass up!!" You shouted clapping the mental louder.

" fuck off y/n" bakugo groan, shivering a little." Boy get yo ass out of ma bed!" You then ripped the sheets off him making him grunted.

" fine, fine I'm up, god" he spoke in his rough voice making you and the other bakugo die from laugher. " did you take the picture?", " of course".

"  delete that now you dam nerds!!!" Bakugo yelled getting up from the bed. " run!"  You and young bakugo ran through the hallways jumping over chairs and tables just not to get blasted by an angry bakugo.

" shit a dead-end" you both gulped as bakugo approach you both.
"we're dead" younger bakugo whispered but you just looked at him " boy there isn't no we in you ".

" guess what, both your asses dead for waking me up" he said as he started tickling the life out of your bodies." Stop, we're sorry" you begged but he didn't. " come one were crying, please stop" you beg trying not to die from laughter, "fine, only if you give me a kiss", " nope" you replied only to regret your choice." ok, ok" you agreed kissing his cheek. " no I want it on my lips" he whined displeased with what you gave him.

" I....front the kid thou?", " I don't give a fuck about him" he said with his regular grumpy face. " I swear, I can't with you sometimes you laid your lips on his, you could feel the smirk on is as he showed his younger version a middle finger .he then wrapped his arms around you wait keeping the kiss.

" Ewwwwww, I'm just gonna leave"young bakugo spoke in.
disgust. " you will have to do it one day " you laughed." Nope" he denied him only for him to get a kiss on his cheek." Look how red you are, cute"," shut-t up-p, I'm not red", he said flustered.

" he only got 8 more hours" bakugo reminds you in a sad tone," what's wrong, you gonna miss him?" You asked hopping on his back wrapping your arms and leg around him as he held your legs so you don't fall," maybe" you said glazing at the Little boy walking towards the living room.

" yo kid, get yo shoes we going out for food," you told him." I'm not carrying you" he groaned, " I wonder who told you that.".

𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें