chapter 25

After a week you went back to school with bakugo, moving into a dorm was great you could say, plus you were right beside momo so you could get better grades now, yeah better grades.

You don't know recently, life left ao dull with no meaning did you really want To become a hero?.  sighing rolling over On your bed. You didn't like the idea of risking your life for others, but yet your parents forced you why? Because you can't tell them anything because dem older and 'wiser.

" fucking idiot open your dam door im fucking lonely" your heard bakugo yelled from the other side;" burn it down," you told him, hearing him growl from the other side as you opened up.
It
"Hello there," You ask as he just started you greeted smiling, he just pushed away your face walking into your room like it's his.  "What happened did they bully the big baby" you teased seating beside him.

"Stop pretending to be happy it's annoying"

Your heart stopped, A wen him notice dat?( when did he notice that ) you thought. " did you really think I wouldn't notice the lack of energy, the face like you want to yell your heart out, the sad depressing music, etc im not dumb nor am I fucking stupid so come here and tell me what's rocking your shit"

"Did you just say...pfft", he just glared as you became serious. " I just feel like I don't have the motivation to become a hero, I know then why the fuck am I here then? Parents and their status, begin in a family or clan with such power and status they want to keep that for generations, and I just don't wanna be in it." You spoke seating beside him leaning on his shoulders.

"I don't know what I want to become, therefor I feel useless in a way"

He looked at you as you held back the tears, your parents never motive you yet they want you to achieve, they never support you, they just want to not make themselves look bad, and they don't realize that their hurting you to the point you're scared to even scream out in pain.

" you know it's ok to cry, cry into my dam shoulder if you want I don't fucking care, I don't understand you and todoroki's stupid family trauma but I don't want to be in it."

You just stared, tears falling uncountably from your eyes, " fuck" you said grabbing his shirt letting them run into them?. Even though you were crying you made no sound just the mouth move moment.

He pulled your head closer, rubbing it kissing it. "Idiot, if you ever think about killing yourself because of that im coming to hell for you and beating your ass" he said as you laughed, making his heart warm up a bit.

"Like you could win between a fight against me"

Hello there, im back again  I think, I  don't want this fanfic to be all happy sunshine anymore, so we adding family issues cause it's the most common issue in this country.

See you all again soon