chapter 5

It was now morning, you woke up before bakugo and kirishima it was now exactly 5:00AM.
"So he didn't do anything, that's nice " you said taking his arm from around you.

You when to put on your uniform and made breakfast for your guests . But you didn't want to go back up stairs so you decided to wake them up like it was a Sunday in a Jamaican household. You weren't really into the church thing but your mother would turn up a gospel song to the max and well Man it was annoying.

You connected your phone to the speaker and there it was, the thing you hated but hey it's kinda useful.

"Hey, fucking nerd turn that down" Bakugo yelled from inside of your room, "yeah man" kiri agreed with bakugo.

" I swear if y'all don't ready when mi reach up deh you see( I reach up their you see). You sat around your table eating fry dumplings and ackee.

 You sat around your table eating fry dumplings and ackee

"Morning " Kiri beamed with his adorable smile. " tch, what he said " Bakugo respond has usual.

You hurry and ate then washed the dishes."y'all ready" you asked standing at the door watching the boys walk towards you.

You locked up and started walking to the train station, when you were their the gang was sitting on a bench waiting for you guy's.

" wassup , bitches ,bros and non binary hoe's , yo girl is here" you said walking in the station .

" y/n your here....with them" she started giggling, " girl it's not what you think" you said shaking the shit out of her.

★ with the boys★

" how was it?" Denki asked bugging Bakugo ," yea, man tell us " sero begged with denki.

" We didn't do anything, asked again and I will blast your ass in to fucking space" Bakugo said getting ready to kill a bitch.

" Fine" They pouted.

★ back you guy's★

"Hey Mina, can I braid your hair with pink braids you would look so god dam good" you said Playing around in her hair.

" well why not, I mean it looks good on you " she smiled.

" yes, At the camp , I would have to do it for you there" .

"Hello y/n-chan" izuku said waving over to you guys.

You waved back "why do you add chan to person's name's for?"

" To be respectful" Mina replied back

" um "
★At school★

You all walked in, lida pushed you all to you seat's .

" I swear" you cursed with a little flame dancing in your palms." Hey kacchan, y/n, I'm sure he didn't mean to do that" deku reassured you. You calm down , but was really sure why Bakugo was angry,but who cares his always mad.

"Hello there students" All might said." You you were informed that you will have a camp and was need to take a test", everybody nodded wondering why is he here and were is Aizawa.

"The test has two sections, the written and physical, we all know what to be done it the written test, but in the physical test you will be going up against the teachers/Pro hero's of UA". He continued.

" Wait, really!!" Everybody shouted in sync expect Shoji , todorki and bakugo.

" And young y/n, you need to give your hero costume and name to Sir Aizawa ok."

" okie" .

✗ I'm sorry I got writers block for this chapter oof. ✘.