chapter 17

It's was the third day of the camp, weird things like unknown footprints and hair were found in the camp. Weird you thought to yourself but you brushed of the feeling of being watched. you were eating lunch beside Kota as he stared at his plate." You good bud?" you asked him but he just nodded getting up and into the building, " kids nowadays I tell" you sighed eating more of your ramen noodles." hey, guys y'all saw anything weird lately?" You asked" Nope," they all responded.

You were going to check up on Kota cause he was like a little brother to you, before entering his room Deku stopped you." I don't think we should bother him"," why?" You asked him confused." Come I will get you in on a little information" he whispered pulling you by the arm. " you see his parents, they were heroes but they got murdered by a villain so now he got a thing against heroes but I'm trying to change that" he explained you were shocked " dam double homicide........sorry," you said trying not to crack up. " but anyway imma help you with that, I promise," you muttered shaking his hand.

". What the fuck are you doing with my woman you dam Deku!!" Bakugo yelled from behind." N-nothing kacchan, I was just explaining some....", " I swear!!!". You just stood there with a plain face " all alright, come bakugo let's go to work" you dragged him out to his training area.

🐾Time skip 🐾

You're now out with class A and B , y'all decided to play some games in  the forest with the students that didn't do bad on their tests, but if so they get extra lectures." dam poor Kiri" you winced but bakugo just stands there holding your hand playing with your fingers," Is there something on your mind?" He muttered into your ears. " Na don't worry it's not that important --"," y/n, my beautiful wife!!" Monama yelled walking proudly towards you. " why is this mutt touching you?"," what the fuck did you just say you copycat idiot!" Bakugo argued back.
"Aw is the little doggy angry..." He couldn't finish because he got pulled away by kendo. " I swear they need a leash for him" you laughed has bakugo clinging onto you more, " did I ever tell you that you're cute when you're jealous?", I'm not cute I'm cool, when is that gonna get into your head" he winced.

" bakugo, todorki, and y/n, it's your turn now. You all got together tramping through the bush." boo!" A boy from class B yelled scaring you all a little." Should have seen bakugo's face" todoroki says in a drowsy tone.  Reaching near to the end you heard the speaker say " The league of villains are here, and they're after bakugo katsuki!!". " why you doe I would understand if it was me or todoroki or momo" you teased as he growled a shut up.

" I don't think it's time to be arguing about who is better we got company" todoroki remind me as you nodded." Ok first we gotta get back to safety" you whispered. You three ran through the forest trying to make any sounds to show the imposters that your there. " wait isn't that shoji and....midorya?!", their heads shot towards you guys as you shouted their names.

" what happened.....boy why the fuck are your arms always broken?", " Do I break them that much?" You facepalmed yourself as you asked shoji the situation." They got tokoyami, we're trying to get him back " he spoke making eye contact.

" there!" Deku yelled looking at a tree branch, A man with a mask and some marbles stood there staring don't on you all. " kacchan behind you".

" I don't think so!" You blasted a large number of flames, you heard the man mumbled under his breath " tch kids, Dabi your next and already got the bird looking one.

" looks like they got bird head" bakugo stated running with the rest of the group,"  first we need to get midorya help and come back, I'm sure they won't leave with bakugo," todoroki replied." Seventh sights, The devil's double-headed sword" you active your eyes as your veins turned a bright orange-red  creating two swords In both your hands. " what are those for dumbass?" You glared at bakugo " I don't know, you tell me".

" fuck of-", you all stop in your tracks, A man with black hair and blue eyes stood in front of you all. " dam he looks crusty," you remarked expecting him to be welled dressed like the first villain.
" todoroki freeze him now" he nodded rushing towards the other male. He blazed a small flame dogging todoroki's attack." Nice to see you again....little shoto"  he whispered into his ear. " oh you know him?" You asked attacking him from behind, " your smart girl, but I can't tell you...here stay in marble" he smirked throwing a marble at you" ayo wtf is going on".

You here bakugo yelled have you got sucked into the small item.

All you had to say was " bomboclat.....bredda"