chapter 11

You are now walking home alone with him, “ yo kacchan,” you called has he looked at you  through  the corner of his eye's.

“ you know,I think....yeah I got feelings for ya,but if you don't have any towards me that's cool, and want to know why you agreed to the fake dating thing if you don't have any....” you were cut off by Bakugo confession.

“ shut up you dam nerd., of course I like you ...no I fucking love you dim shit, I can't stand the feeling of you begin near someone,your really nice and not to girl just right your  perfect in anyway shape or from, it would be hard to hate you....dam it” he said leaving him a blushing mess.

You were taken back, “So the angery boom boom man got a soft spot for me ...I like that...,so were a real thing now?” you asked staring at the sky.

“ yeah, I guess so” .

“ oh and your going home to your parents , tell them  I'm meeting them after camp” you laugh and waved him off going in to the other direction.

“ yeah OK.....wait what  did you say!” he yelled standing in the same spot, while you ran off laughing throughout the street.

You  were home,you locked the door and when upstairs you do your thing.you when down to the kitchen for something to eat.

“ oh yesssssss miriko left so pizza for mah” you looked on your table to see the pizza box.

“ hello y/n,
                  I  was. Patrolling your block when I remembered you lived there, so why not give my favorite little cousin something to eat, I will try to visit you sometime okie.

                         From miriko.

★ Ok let me explain family tree, so your father had a brother that when to japan for work, he then met a woman and decided to stay and boom there is miriko, when you were born she took her first trip to Jamaica, so continue doing that whenever she didn't have school and etc.★

“ I swear this girl is a life saver, I don't have to cook shit tonight ” you said taking the boxing and walking into your living room.

*what you were wearing*

You heard your phone ring.“ Bakugo?,” your answered expecting to hear Bakugo you heard a lady  answer and in the back Yelling "give me back my phone old hag".

“ um hello ” you spoke with a slice of pizza in your mouth. “ Yes hello, I'm katsuki's mother, he told me he got girlfriend , but honestly couldn't you have chosen something better ” she said.

“ what did you just say, you old hag?!” bakugo yelled.

“ just imagine him face ” you thought to yourself,then give his mother a reply.

“ No ma'am, I know his a stupid hot head, but he has his moments that he's nice to look at and be with, his not a fool for love and that's what I like, his straight forward, if I do dumb shit he tell me its dumb,ya feel me" you respond .

His heart warmed,its the first time he ever heard something positive about him,it felt like he fell for you all over again.

“ I see, you sound like a nice girl, looking forward to meet you ” she said has she hanged up.

“ um...”

“well that was something.” you mumbled, putting your tv on  tokyo ghoul.