chapter 27

"Who said I'm staying in the same room as you kacchan," you said to bakugo, with a towel around your shoulders. After running after villains the whole day you wanted food and rest.

"Then who the fuck you staying with?", " easy, todoroki cause why not plus he anit gonna shout in my ear all night unlike someone, "you said wiping off your sweat walking past the short-tempered boy.

"Y/n, I think he's gonna bark at you" shoto whispered, making you laugh a bit " let him bark, I'm way louder"  you waved your hand flattering yourself.

"you're too overconfident miss y/n" endeavor said looking at you, " aww thanks old man " you laughed out making him sigh.  " I just came here to tell you all dinner is ready, that's all," he said walking out.

" let's go then, mi hungry bad " you groaned out, walking to the kitchen with the boys. You watched todoroki's sister set the table, but you couldn't just stand there you had to help.

"Oh y/n, you really don't have to do that really" she stuttered, waving her hands. " Nah it's cool", you told her placing the plates on the table.

                                  ______________________________

"Well that was something" you whispered to bakugo as he nodded in agreement stuffing his face trying to mind his business.  You all watch todoroki's older brother storm out the door.

"Yeah, imma go too, thanks for the food," you told todoroki's sister getting up and rushing out. " yeah me too, thanks" bakugo also said running after you.

"Dam you couldn't take it too," you asked bakugo, " I just wanted dam food, not to listen to their problems it's fucking annoying." He groans seating on the ground, leaning on his arms. " true, but I feel bad for todoroki and his sister, poor things" you spoke out to him.

" so are you gonna sleep with him?" Bakugo asked out of nowhere," stop making it sound like I'm gonna have sex or cheat" you say throwing the pillow at him.

"Ok," he whispered out catching the pillow, getting up, and walking away with it. "Hey, where you going with that? niggga where da fuck you going with my dam pillow?!" You called out to him, making him smirk while you ran after him to his room. "Gimme now or I'm burning you alive," you said to him, as he locked the door to the room he and Deku were to share.

"Make me" was all he said, towering over you. Right now you really wanted to ki,,ck him in the nuts, stop his generation right then and there but nah.

"Stop testing my faith and give me my dam pillow before I use your organs instead", " I wonder when did you ever get this violent" bakugo laughed go himself, kissing you

"I hate you" you mumbled to him giving a next kiss, fooling him then snatching your pillow. " thanks explosion puppy, oh and don't murder Deku,  Ta ta,"  you told him walking out.

"I'm so dammed tired" you yawned entering your room to see todoroki seating there is looking out the window. " you good fam? " he turned to look at you a nodded " I apologize for my family behavior," he spoke making you sit in front him.

" no need to apologize, we're just not expecting that to happen plus I have seen worst"  you laughed making him smile at you.

"Y/n" he called out to you making you turn to him, " yea--" you got cut off by his lips meeting yours, " hold up hold up hold the fuck up fam, that's not how you confess, you know im with bakugo why would you do that fam" you stared at him in shock.

Honestly, you never thought he had a crush on you, maybe Deku or mom but not you, but he proved you wrong.

" I'm sorry" he apologized, getting up out the room. " you know if you weren't my friend I would have burned you alive with no regrets," you told him making him nod.

As soon as he left you when into the bed, "I hate life and it hates me too" you sighed at the night's turn of events.