chapter 7

It was quirk training,you changed into UA'S training uniform.Walking out girls bathroom ,You spotted Izuku, Denki and Todoroki. You called  and walked to them.

" hello y/n" they said has you all walked together.Izuku started a conversation about how everyone could improve it was amazing to see how he explained it so clearly.

“ what you thinking about dumb-ass” Bakugo said taking a sip from his water bottle. “ Nothing ” you said taking a breathe. He shifted and started walking back to his spot.

“ you should  try to focus more flame power around your body” he said .
“ huh, da fuck but ok”

“yow Denki, you good man?” you asked has Jiro stood there laughing at him.

"Oh don't worry about him, it happens to him when he use to much of his quirk”, “oops ” you said trying to hold your laugh.

“ y/n,don't you also have side effects?” she asked you, “ well yah I do,If  I use my eye's  I will have bad eye sight for a time or become blind ” you replied.

“ Oh, I hope that doesn't happen ” she said trying not to continue laughing the blonde boy.

†At Aizawa's table

“Your request was accepted, here your hero clothes, Out them in your private locker, And don't bother me” was all he said zipping up his yellow sleeping bag .

“Welp Imma go try these on” you said running to bathroom.

“Yes,They got it right” you said holding out the outfit.

After 10 minutes you finally put it on,It was the military pattern of green and dark green yellow cause it looks good with your skin color.
Brown browns and a kerchief around with a little bag at the side, it had a zip and a  something to keep your breast's in palace, And the little chain's on your forarm and thighs.

“This is a outfit made for a bad bitch aka me ” you said looking into the mirror.

☃ reference ☃

You then walked through the hallway to your class to get there opinion.

“ I'm back people,your fucking queen has arrived ” you said walking to the teachers spot.

“ Now,Tell me ,Is this not bussing.

The boys all blushed, even Bakugo, the girls were hyping you with all the comments.

“ This looks so good on you let me borrow it please" Mina begged

“ No” you said proudly.

You turn your head to meet eye's with Bakugo, you waved but he just turned red and looked away.

“ huh,OK"

“ You so dam hot”Mintea said trying to touch your breast's.you actived your eyes and lit a like flame in the palm of your hand.

“I would love to but no, try and I will burn to ashes”you said with a demonic smile.

“ I-....ok” he mumbled walking off to momo.

“ well thanks for the compliments, imma go change before Aizawa comes” you said heading out back.

Bakugo's pov

“ fuck she saw me” I repeated to myself .

“you Bakugo your so lucky ” Denki and Sero said.

“Are they even dating?” Shoto asked. “shut up dam half n half ”

“ You better go get her, cause I heard that class 1B boy um what's his name again?, Oh yeah Momona got his little eyes on her.”

“ tch shut up shitty hair”