chapter 22

It was now nighttime, you and bakugo when back inside for dinner. He was upset because he losted. " stop begins a baby and suck it up big boy" you laughed, wiping off your sweat with a towel.

" fuck off, you pushed my hand off the ground" he complained, changing from your dirty clothes, fixing your hair because it had gotten messy from the extreme training you did with bakugo.

You took up your phone to see some messages from miriko, which made you laughed has she wanted you to stay with her for the short period, to catch up maybe. Going downstairs you inhaled, the some of bakugo's mother's cooking that got you eager to eat.

You went into the kitchen to see the married couple work together to get dinner out on time. " hello there, need any help?" You asked them. " No y/n, you're our guest just take a seat out in the living room we will call you when dinners ready" bakugo's dad answered, putting the forks neatly onto the table.

" you sure," you asked again, they nodded making you go to the living room and sit on the small white couch. You opened your phone and saw missed call from your parents. " ...im fucked" you sighed, calling them back.

Has the phone rang, you mentally prepared your ears for your mother's screaming. " um, hello" you smiled, scratching your head." You neva si seh mi did a call yo! ( you never saw that I was calling you!" Your mother yelled into your ears." Mi neva did have mi phone with me at the time ( I didn't have my phone with me at the time)" you explained but she just went on.

" mommy Mrs bakugo asking me to do something for her now something gotta go lata (later)" you hang up with a deep sigh. " And I thought my old hag was bad" bakugo mumbled, walking towards you with a towel over his ash-blonde hair.

" fuck off mama's boy, don't you gotta clean the house or something" you laughed as his eyebrows twitched in annoyance. " yeah whatever, help me dry my hair". You sat up straight tilting your head in confusion. "Can't you do it yourself ?", he just ignored your question and seat between your legs giving you the black hairdryer.

" fine" you pouted, plugging it in and blow-drying his hair. " you got nice hair" you compliment him only to have him smirk." I know"  he said proudly; " too bad your personality isn't tho" you muttered trying to hold back your loud ass wheezing.

" I swear, one day I will blow your sorry ass into fucking pieces" he yelled slamming down the hairdryer getting up and running you down creating little explosions.  " I'm still wondering why you don't smell funky because of the way your quirk works" you teased; leaving him filled with rage.

You looked in front of you to meet a dead end,  well I'm fucked; you turned to see a bakugo sweating.

" I'm sorry, hehe" you smiled but that didn't work bakugo begin bakugo didn't take mercy on his pray; unfortunately this time it was you.

" you should have thought of that when you said I smelled funky" he yelled only to have you cover your mouth trying not to laugh at him.

" pfft..ack I'm sorr--pfft......chile bye woiiiiii" you choked out, holding onto the door handle. " hey look here, nerd!" He yelled making your advert you glaze towards him.

" huh?" You tilting your head only for him to hold your chin; looking your straight into eyes. " I swear, I'll will get my revenge when we get older; oh and I promise you will be sorry" he smirked looking at your flattered face; then kissing you holding your head to deepen the kiss.

" if y'all kids want to do stuff like that then get a dam room!!" bakugo mom yelled at him  throwing her Jesus sandal at him. "  you and dad do it  so why can't the fuck I can't  you old hag?!!" He cursed back.   I swear I can't process the way the talking back a matter a fact; A matter a fact I can't process that he's talking back at all.

  " yeah Imma just, I'm sorry miss bakugo," you said stepping out of the way. "Do they always argue like that?" You asked openly. " yes they do but you'll get used to it " bakugo's dad said with a frown on his face.

" oh I'm used to it when you leave in a Jamaican household; with unruly older siblings that act like they are grown without mannersc and forced ripe that's all you hear " you explained, making the grown man chuckle " I see we have much in common ".

" Yeah, so are we gonna start eating or are we gonna wait on them?" You asked him as your stomach rumbled. " we have to wait; Mitsuki will nag us for not eating as a family"

"Hmmm fine" you sighed.

( Meaning for force ripe;  when your really young like in your teens but act like your an adult.   For example, you know how you know a mango is ready to be eaten because it's yellow or has an orange-ish appearance, so the green ones that fall from the tree but aren't ripe or ready to be eaten are called force ripe. Know you can say fanfic taught you something haha my dumbass here sounding smart ).

Reminder: we not doing no 18+ content with bakugo in the main plot cause he a minor ( and I can't find a way to add that shit in)  but I will try to find time to put in an aged-up filler for that idea Okie, <3.

I hope everyone is well cause my dumbass is in a tropical storm and my light is gone and my device is at 36% oof.

Reminder: I love you all, but please don't try and kill me in the comments y'all too much * wheezeeeeee*.

That's all.