chapter 24

You were sitting in your room with bakugo asleep on your chest as you strolled through tig tog ( I'm using the creator version ok). You will say you had a weird fyp but it's nice sometimes.

"Stop moving dumbass" bakugo mumbled, you rolled your eyes " why don't you use a real pillow instead of me, " he just ignored you.

" Yeah that's what I thought"

You perked your head over to the door as you heard a knock and bakugo's dad's voice. " hello, y/n are you in there?" He called.

"Yeah wassup?!" You replied pushing his grumpy ass son off to open the door.  " I want to ask you a favor, may we go to the living room?".

" Alright, I guess" you stared in confused but went with the flow; you entered the living room and sat on the couch with both feet crossed.

" yeah wassup?" You asked again ask you saw the brown-haired male exhaled. " as you know, me and katsuki's mother are fashion designers and we were having an ethnicity theme this week and well we couldn't get miriko nor rock lock to participate in the event cause of there busy schedule. So we're asking you to fill the role, as U'A student. It's ok if you don't want to be involved--".

"Nah it's cool, I would love to " you smiled as he let out a sigh of relief. " the photoshoot is tomorrow ok, oh and katsuki will be participating," he said getting up.

" who the fuck told you that I was gonna old man" bakugo groaned, leaning against the door frame.

"Me, what the hell are you gonna do about it katsuki,bakugo" his mother replied hitting her palms with her sandal.

"Woi, drama," you said leaning back, " tch, I want y/n back," he said crossing his arms.

" But I don't want you back tho," you said, dodging as he threw his shoe at you.

" dam even your hands know your not straight kacchan, woiii mi a trouble eno" you laughed nearly falling off the couch. " I approve of their marriage" Mitsuki whispered to her husband as he nodded in agreement.

[The next day....]

You just sat there as they worked on your face, hair and clothing. It was uncomfortable but you gotta see it through. Stepping out in outfit number 1.

You wore a black top with a  perfectly patterned blue and yellow design, wearing the same thing as headwear. Maybe they wanted someone from Africa you didn't know but hey they did well with this design, it corporates modern and traditional just perfectly.

Putting on your final accessories, you stepped out onto the yellow background. Behind the cameraman was Mitsuki who gave you a thumbs up and you nodded.

"Get in your position....a little to the left, over more...already perfect" the cameraman directed as he took the first shot.

already perfect" the cameraman directed as he took the first shot

[Reference]

You looked over to the other stations and saw how bakugo was giving his crew a hard time.

" im not fucking wear that, it's a fucking skirt" he cursed, threatening his parent's co-workers with his quirk.

"No wonder they let him dress so dam awful"

It took a few of Mitsuki's beaten to get him in order, you have already finished most of yours, just have to wait for bakugo to catch up and you get to take the couple's photo. 

You scrolled through your phone, drinking a bottle of water.
You looked up to see bakugo taking his next shot. You. Wear not gonna lie; the dude is that skirt he hated so much and would never wear in a million years.

"Imma keep that" you smirked, thinking of ways to torture the leaving shit out of him.

[ reference]

[ reference]

"I hate you all so much, hmph" he muttered under his breathtaking seat beside you.

"Come it's not so bad, im mean people min Japan ain't gonna kill you over it unlike my country"

" shut up I did ask you shit"

" I know I just like pissing you of its cute heart"

"Fuck off!!" He said showing you his middle fingers.

"Push them up your ass"

"Come on everyone, get together for the photo, chop chop!!" Mitsuki yelled making her workers hurry.

You got in position and held katsuki's hand, " meh its a couple photo " you said, " tch, I know...you look nice" he said.

" I know, I always look good".

(I didn't read this so there maybe be loads of mistakes👩🏼‍🦲.)