chapter13

You were now seated in the bus beside Denki,of course Bakugo was being a bitch about it but you didn't mind cause he's cute when he's mad you could say, and I mean denki is kinda funny so it wasn't that bad sitting beside him.

you were just minding your business looking outside until you hear Asui said that "Bakugo would never become the #1 hero with a personality like that". “ yeah I'm recording this ” you said  in excitement taking out your phone to r video the roast battle.

“It's true, your personality is like burnt trash mixed with garbage ” denki stated proudly has asui agreed. “ dead” you laughed, seeing Bakugo raging with anger. " see even your girl agrees" . you then snap your neck to denki's direction, “bitch i didn't agree with shit”. You then looked over to bakugo and said “ And you Mr, lord explosion murder, pfft, calm the fuck down jamal don't pull out da nine”.He looked at you literally on fire has he sat back down.

“chile anyways, if y'all want the video I will send it to y'all, Free of cost”, “ Y/n delete that ” bakugo growls. “ why would I delete something has funny has this?” I need to watch  it over again.“ I fucking hate you so much ” bakugo said crossing his arms, “ love you too bae,pfftt”.

At the Camp
“ hello welcome, were are the pussy cat's”, “ um excuse me what?” you asked shocked.“ so y'all can just say that without shame chile ”.
" um sir, were is the camp " someone asked, "It's down there, you got until 6pm to reach it, now go" he said in his rough lazy voice.
"Bomborassclat” you cursed, " y/n no bad words ", " sorry sir" you apologize then jumping of the cliff like shisui. You entered,the forest running until a giant mub monster monster attacked you , you then actived your eyes and used " Third sight,lava bed " to sink them,  what could you say, you weren't gonnn wasted your time fighting mub like da fuck. You passed sato punching one in the knees has urauka touched it to make it float and aui wrapped her tongue around it throwing it into the air. You followed them making a group so it was easy to take them down.

You then heard a loud explosion ahead, " looks like they got on bakugo's bad side" Asui said has everyone nodded.

_______________

You  are now resting at the entrance of building with the other's, " hello their, what's your--" deku spoke before he got punched in the nut by a black hair kid. “ Are you hurt  mid or ya?” lida asked rushing over to the green hair kid.

“ I want that kid” bakugo spoke resting his head on your shoulders, “ of course you would want him” you rolled your eyes patting him on the head.

“ well what is this, Class 1A and my love!” Monama yelled walking up to you all with his class.“Um .....ok” you waved walking off with a tired Bakugo.

“ he totally got rejected ” testutesu  whispered to his twin kirishima has he also agreed.“ oh, why would she go that angry idiot for ” monama whined holding his chest.“ y/n my love wait he said running after you.the

“ get the popcorn , bakugo's gonna blow up somebody today ” denki spoke has the other males nodded.

_____________________

You changed into some Short's and a T shirt has you were gonna help them cook,you were carrying a bowl of carrots when urauka asked you to put fire on the wood for her.

After helping them with todoroki, you watched bakugo aggressively chop the vegetables.“ Just one wrong  move and that nigga lose a finga( finger)” you joked has he just got more annoyed after dealing with the blonde Copycat from class B.

You were making something different, you didn't know how to cook Japanese dishes so your gonna cook what you know. You got your items and ingredients etc. You washed of your chicken and cut up some onions,bell pepper, garlic,ginger and curry seasons etc. You then put the pot on the blazing fire, then  palace the chopped up items into the boiling pot then the meat.

50 minutes later

It was ready , the other's made rice so you didn't need to make any. You all prayed and started eating.Baku go with his grumpy ass came over and sat beside mumbling while chewing. “ hmm,you want some? ” you offered , he took a sec to think about

You took up some rice and chicken and fed him from your fork,he gladly swallowed and stole some your chicken

You took up some rice and chicken and fed him from your fork,he gladly swallowed and stole some your chicken.“why yo dwet johncrow” you said fighting he for the piece he stole, has he laughed.

The class turn to look at the chaos,“ wait bakugo could smile?!!” denki and sero yelled.

“ what the hell you looking at !!"

I'm sorry if this wasn't accurate , I used memory and changed up shit, meow ✑.