chapter 18

You woke up in a chair, chains tied both you a bakugo down so that you can't free yourselves. " metal, looks like the villains here are smart huh" you smirked looking at all of them. you scanned the room " looks like you free tokoyami" you sighed looking back up at the grey-haired man.

" Sir why are you so crusty, honestly don't you know what a lotion or chopstick, I have some I will give to you cause I feel bad--."

" shut up brat!"

" at least I look good begin a brat"

"you--!!"

"shigaraki!" The black hair one yelled," tch, shut up dabi, and don't try to tell me what to do" he glared, " Now you both have two choices, you join the league of villains or you die ".

" if you want me to listen, get down on your knees and beg" bakugo declared.

" talk to them " you cheered only to see shigaraki launch at you. " not today satan" you shifted, dodging all his attacks." Too bad, I like that green-haired boy, oh maybe next time" and blonde girl with fangs giggled playing with a knife.

" So who's the boss here?, it better not be gorilla grip feet over here" you whined leaning back into your chair." I swear you're pushing it kid" the dark gas like one warned.

" y/n, keep quiet for now I hear someone outside maybe it's the heroes" bakugo whispered looking and the enemy." Na fuck the pro's im saving myself" you spoke burning the wooden chair.

" Why do you people only think I can use my quirk through my hands, not because that one dabi only uses his hands, think" you mocked as the wall crashed open.

" All might?!" You and bakugo turned to face him." shit, take both of them and relocate now!" Shigaraki ordered.

" ayo, the hell" you yelled as you were taken by the leg into a dark hole.

" young bakugo and y/n!!!" All might yelled as the other heroes entered the building.

" Are you ok y/n?" Bakugo asked siding eyeing you, " yeah, you" he nodded in response." So cute, I'm jealous" toga then attacked with her blade." This crazy bitch" you both said dodging her attacks."  Third sight, lava bed" you touched the floor making it melt into lava. " wow did you do that? too bad it can't help you♡︎ " she said has she her knife tried to slice your skin open. boom! , " nice kacchan" you cheered as he just made his normal " tch " sound looking at toga with pure rage in his eyes.

" you want to have a duet kacchan?" You teased as he looked at you annoyed but he agreed. " hehe,  Imma about to give a girl a third-degree burn "you jumped up and flipped in the air " Playtime is over now, fifth sight, Flaming thunder!" You yelled sending a flame-like thunder straight at her in mid-air. Suddenly ice appeared." I guess they're here".

" bakugo and y/n, grab my hand" you and bakugo then saw a flying Kirishima and deku in the air.  " fine, I will deal with you later " you and bakugo grabbed your friend hand.

" um, can you guys use your quirk has boost please"um sure, I guess" you and bakugo blasted each other into the air.

" wait all might's there...and who the hell is that failed abortion" you spoke out loud as you looked back.

" bakugo was she roasting the villains in there man"," yeah I don't know why but it was cool as hell" bakugo replied proudly.

" Aw thanks, cutie".

"I'm cool not cute dumbasss!!!".

" hey, hey remember were in the air right now".

" kacchan keep still".

  𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍( 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 | (• ◡•)|) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝. 

𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚁 2𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 𝙸  𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙻❤︎.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁, 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵.

𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝙼 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙾𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙶𝚈¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝙱𝚈𝙴 𝙱𝚈𝙴 ❣︎.