chapter 12

It was 11:00am, your with your class at the mall, you were mind your business drinking a soda to cool you down a little when someone hugged you from behind.

*what you were wearing*

"Hey wassup " you turned to see Bakugo." Did you miss me?"he asked with a smirk,but you just walked away.

" hey baby, I was.. pfft" he laughed,you were trying to hold back yours."So we just Nicknames now, ok ok i see you" you said taking a other sip off your drink.

"Now come on, cause it look like you no si how di sun rass hot ( looks like you don't see how the sun is dam hot )" you said dragging him into a nearby store.

" Good morning " you said openly, the staff sang back other " good morning " has you stepped fully into the store.

" OK, Are you gonna buy something or just gonna follow me around like a puppy?".

" you bitch..Tch, I have to Buy some new slippers,bug stray,some shirt and some pants." he spoke has you stood there listening.

" alright you can come ” you said grabbing on to his arm dragging him a around with one of the trolley's.

“ oi slow down dumbass!” bakugo yelled,you ignored him running around pushing the moving object like a toy car,“tch......what up !” bakugo said running after you.

“ sir ,ma'am,your no allowed to run in here” A red hair lady said , she had on  sunglasses , A bright pink top and some jeans, “Mi did ask you nothing miss” you said looking at her, you tell she was a " karen.

“ um excuse, its illegal not speak Japanese towards me, Can I speak to the manager ” she said walking and bugging the staff.“Bakugo.....let's dip before get in trouble because off this bitch ass looking pig” you said sneaking out the store has her followed.

“ ok let's go somewhere else,ok”

“ Nope, I'm taking the lead this time” he said lifting you up and putting you on his shoulder walking into another.

“ hey bakubro and y/n” kiri said walking over to y'all

“ move it shitty hair”Bakugo said walking pass him, “ yow,wassup ” you said.

“ Nothing really, have you heard”

“.. Heard what?” you and Baku go asked in suspension.

“ Todoroki is treating everyone for lunch today ”

“ with whose money?” you asked,“ his dad ”kiri said.You looked at bakugo, he looked annoyed,pissed was boiling.“ Calm down Jamalvldon't pull out the nine” you joked.

“ fuck you ” Bakugo cursed,“ Don't you think its too early for that now ” you clapped back trying not to laugh at him expression.

“ nice ,ppffft” kirishima said with  tears in his eyes from crying while laughing.

“ Shut up,dam it!!” Bakugo shouted  walking away.

“ see you later bro”

“ yeah you too”

Y'all shopping for what you need, sometimes arguing over which products are better and shit.it was fun in a way you couldn't explain.Time pasted and it was lunch time, Your were walking out the store hands with bags .for Bakugo was the same, well most of them were yours but he didn't care.

You saw everyone lined up and todoroki at the cashier.“ Kiri wasn't capping,I could never ” you said thinking about talking your parents money without them knowing.

“ yup if it was me, as finna get whooped.” you spoke.

“ yeah whatever, were not asking him for shit, I'm your boyfriend I'm responsible for buying you food not him ” he mumbled out of jealousy.

“ Aww ,your cute when your jelly,Anyway gimme some sushi and one onigiri,ok baby,  I will be sitting over there so gimme them bags.” you said walking over to a seat.

“ ?, OK” he replied stepping into the line. You were on your phone doing something random when you heard some say “ your really cute you know baby girl ” you looked up from your phone to a random boy your age tryna flirt with you. “ well looks like someone has a death wish today ” you stated looking if bakugo had gotten through yet.
“ aww , come on princess let's leave that so called boyfriend off your-” ,"No,no please continue, cause I really want to burn a fucker like you to ashes” you spoke,eyes glowing with a small
Lit flame in your palm.

“ ok, ok calm down baby girl ” he said trying to touch your but you just gave him  a light burn on the arm,“you bitch ” he hissed walking to the bathroom to put water on the burn.

“ yeah go cry about it you dam low life ” you turned to see a smudged bakugo,“ what?” you asked him.“ Nothing really, Now let's go your house, parents working overtime so they told me to stay with your dumb ass” he explains,“ ok, let's go” ,you said good bye to the class expect izuku, you saw himon a bench with a stranger holding his neck and him sweating. “ Baku go ,look over at midorya, don't that look a little suspicious to you ” you asked him.

“ yeah it does but it's not my problem now let's go before the food gets cold” he said giving you the food bag and he takes the others.“ huhhh, fine”.